38

(a/n: Normal/English ; Se Rin/Chan/Got7)

(Trigger Warning!!: Coarse Language, Suggestive Language)

Se Rin's POV

I arrived at the company to work. Nobody gave me a second look and just let me go through my business. When I arrived at my studio, I was surprised to find my managers there with a cake. They welcomed me back happily and then I ended up crying because I was so thankful to them. After the small party, we ate the cake together and put the leftovers in my fridge. Which I found fully stocked again. Before they left me to do my work, they reminded me that I was going live tonight and that I had some other scheduled filming tomorrow. I thanked them and they left.

I was just about to start working when people suddenly barged into my studio. I looked up and saw Got7 standing there. I raised an eyebrow at them and invited them to sit on the sofa. They kept staring at me for some reason but they weren't talking. So, I decided to break the silence.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim." I greeted them.

"Don't act like we're not close Se Rin." Said Yu Gyeom.

"So, what brings you guys here? Do you want something to drink? There's still some cake in the fridge too if you want."

"We came to invite you to lunch." Replied JB oppa.

"Lunch? It's still a bit early though?"

"Let's have brunch then. To celebrate your return to work." Said Jin Young oppa.

"Wait, aren't you going to hug me Se Rin?" asked Bambam as he approached me.

"I missed you man." I said as I hugged him. I noticed him sniffing before letting me go.

"Ya, why do you smell like Chan?" he asked suspiciously.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"Your hair smells like Chan. And your clothes smell like his clothes." He explained.

"Ya, are we missing something Se Rin?" asked Young Jae oppa.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Ah! She has a hickey!" exclaimed Bambam.

"What?! Where?!" I asked in surprise.

"You have one here, here, here, and another one here." He said as he pointed each of them.

"Oh fuck! I didn't notice those. Shit! He gave me new ones earlier and I didn't notice!" I realized and then I facepalmed.

"OMG! I guess you had some fun yesterday Se Rin." Said Mark oppa.

"Was it Chan?" asked Yu Gyeom.

"Wait, are you dating Chan?!" asked JB oppa. And then they started teasing and asking me questions while I gathered my thoughts.

"I'm not dating Chan!" I exclaimed. I wasn't really lying since we really aren't dating.

"Then where did those hickeys come from and why do you smell like Chan?" asked Bambam.

"Well, I obviously can't give myself hickeys. And I smell like Chan because I ate breakfast at his dorm with everyone. I cooked for us and the smell stuck to my hair and my shirt. They told me to wash my hair there. Chan gave some of his shampoo and lent me his clothes. That's why I smell like him." I explained and then I went to the fridge and took out some juice boxes and threw some their way.