57

(a/n: Normal/English ; Se Rin/Chan/Twins/Andrew+Alex)

Se Rin's POV

I quickly freshened up and went to my studio. I made it just on time for the meeting to start. When it did, we exchanged greetings and immediately got into the details. We ended up discussing the details for a couple of hours. And without intending to, we were already in the middle of making the music. They were in the zone and so was I. Until it was interrupted by a knock on my door. We all stopped what we were doing as I turned to the door. I saw Chan and excused myself for a bit.

"I'm sorry for interrupting. But you need to eat your dinner babe. And you were probably too busy to notice your cravings." Said Chan worriedly.

"Okay. Would you like to eat here with me?"

"Sure. I'll stay out of the camera though."

"Okay."

"I'll be back with dinner. What do you want to eat?"

"Prince and princess want tonkatsu."

"Okay. I'll be back with that and ice cream. Love you."

"Love you too." I said and then he left the studio.

I apologized and then we continued to work. By the time Chan came back, we've already finished 30% of the song. They asked me to write the lyrics for the song too. I told Chan to start eating first because I was in the middle of writing some lyrics. He let me work in peace until I finished what I was writing.

"Babe, you really need to eat something." He said loudly. It immediately made me look up and saw that Andrew and Alex looking at me, surprised.

"I'm sorry about that. I just finished writing the lyrics. I'm sending it to you guys now." I said and then immediately sent them the lyrics. While they were busy reading it, Chan gave me a bite of the tonkatsu. I was busy chewing it when Chan stood up to get juice boxes from my fridge.

"Babe, orange juice or apple juice?" Asked Chan, still speaking in English unconsciously.

"Orange juice for me." I replied.

"Oh, you have company!" I heard Andrew say.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, he's here to make sure that I'm eating." I replied sheepishly.

"Why does he need to make sure you eat though?" asked Alex.

"Umm," I started. But Chan cut me off.

"I'm sorry for barging in. She's a workaholic and forgets to eat. But these days it's important for her to have her meals." Replied Chan.

"Oh, I see. I'm Andrew by the way." Said Andrew.

"I'm Alex."

"It's nice to meet you! I'm a big fan! I'm Chris by the way." Said Chan as he waved.

"So, I guess you're RinSe's boyfriend?" asked Andrew.

"Yeah. That would be correct." He replied shyly.

"Are you into music too?" asked Alex.

"He's a member of a group called Stray Kids. He makes music too." I replied proudly.

"Well, it's nice to meet you man!" said Andrew.

"Oh? Didn't you guys collab with Alesso?" asked Alex.