54

(a/n: Normal/English ; Se Rin/Chan/Managers+Eomma+Twins/Twice+Got7+Day6)

I was very nervous when I arrived at work. Chan reassured me and kept holding my hand tightly. I knew that he was nervous too. But he focused on me. We arrived at the meeting room with our managers and faced our bosses. We were scared of what was going to happen. So, we just listened to what was going to happen. To our surprise, they told us the plan on how we could go public with our relationship. They wanted us to write letters for our fans. Apologizing for not informing them sooner and explaining our side. They also said that they want us to post it on our SNS after going on Chan's room first. Chan and I looked at each other for a bit and agreed. They watched us as we wrote our letters. We read each other's letters before handing it over to our bosses. They read them and approved. When everything was settled, we thanked them and then they left us first. I immediately sat down and tried to calm myself down after they left. I was so scared of what was going to happen that the relief made me cry. Chan noticed this and immediately pulled me into a tight hug.

"Shh, it's okay babe. Were you nervous? Everything's okay now." He cooed, trying to reassure me.

"Thank you. I'm fine. I'm just relieved. How are you? I know you were just as nervous as I was." I replied as I hugged him too.

"I'm fine. I'm relieved too."

"Babe, are you sure that it's alright for me to join your Chan's room?" I asked him worriedly.

"Of course! I'm actually excited about that! I've always wanted to invite you."

"Really?"

"Of course! Now, let's order lunch before we go to work."

"Okay." I said and then he wiped away my tears again before helping me up.

"Should we order lunch for you two?" asked Sun Gyu oppa.

"Yes please." I replied as I grabbed my bag which was taken away by Chan.

"What do you want to eat babe?" asked Chan.

"I want lamb chops." I replied.

"Really?" he asked as he was clearly taken aback since I rarely ate that.

"Yes. Don't ask me babe. That's what your little beans want." I said and then we both laughed.

"Okay. Could you please order lamb chops for us?" asked Chan as he turned to his manager.

"Okay. I'll order it and bring it to the lounge." He replied and then left the room.

"I'll order you guys something for dessert." Said Sun Gyu oppa.

"What do you want babe?" I asked Chan.

"Fruits and ice cream sounds nice don't you think?" he asked me.

"Sounds great!" I agreed and turned to Sun Gyu oppa to get us that. After that, he left too.

Then Chan and I headed to his studio. I helped him work with his music until we were called to eat lunch. We went to the lounge and settled down with our food. We thanked our managers and then they left us alone. We were enjoying lunch together. I accidentally choked on my juice and Chan was rubbing my back gently when the door opened and then we saw Twice entering. We immediately got up to greet them.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!" we greeted them.

"Hey, we're all friends here." Said Ji Hyo.

"I know. But still, you guys are our sunbae." I replied.

"I missed you!" said Ji Hyo as she came to give me a hug.