Chapter #11 - Reigning Pain in New Orleans

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH:

Marcel is talking to Davina and Y/n, the male witch writing in his journal and Davina at her canvas drawing.

"You guys are gonna love it at the Compound. I already got the best room in the place, picked out."

"We can't leave! Remember what happened last time?"

"Yeah, a mind splitting migraine is not something I'd want to experience again. Zero stars."

"I know about your deal with Elijah. What happened to no secrets? I'm trying to protect you, both of you. With the witches still looking to kill you two for the Harvest, believe me, you're safest with us." Davina and Y/n look at each other, considering their options when Klaus walks in. 

"Plus, there's excellent light in the afternoon. I see you're an artist and you're a poet. Wonderful! I look forward to witnessing your many talents and what wise words you could offer!" Klaus quips upon entering the room noticing Davina's paintings and Y/n's poems.

"Was this his idea?" "And since when do we start listening to him?" Davina and Y/n ask Marcel as if Klaus wasn't even there.

"Y/n, Davina, please. I understand you're both devoted to Marcel, but Marcel is devoted to me. I assume you'll want what's best for all of us." He walks over to Marcel "We have a meeting to attend downstairs." Klaus looks between Davina, Y/n and back Marcel before leaving. Marcel turns to the witches.

 "I'll get someone to pick up your things. We'll get you settled in right. Trust me." he gives them comforting stares before leaving to follow Klaus.

"I can't believe we're doing this. All of sudden Klaus wants us in the compound and Marcel agrees, there's something he's not telling us." Davina complains, annoyed at Klaus's interference in their life.

"Look we can't do much for now, if we do something it might cause trouble for Marcel and we can't put him in that position. And we could sneak around to find Josh." 

Davina nods accepting Y/n's words and the siblings start packing important possessions for their relocation to the Compound. 

MIKAELSON COMPOUND:

Davina and Y/n tip-toe into the garage at the compound, and after a moment, Davina calls out into the room. "We know you're in here, Josh. We can sense your fear."

"I heard you guys moving in." Josh says, while moving away from the car he was hiding by.

"What are you doing in here?" Davina asks as we smile widely at him.

Davina and Y/n both give Josh a tight hug. 

"You know, incognito. Gotta run for the hills, but I'm stuck here until it gets dark."

"Are you okay?"

"If you want we could try and find a protection spell for you." Y/n offers.

"Yeah, yeah...No. Not really. I mean, totally led Klaus into a trap that was the most epic fail of all time, so yeah, kinda crapping my pants right now. Figuratively. So far. And I don't want to you guys to get in more trouble." Josh anxiously explains. 

"It's okay. You can trust Marcel. And if Klaus tries to hurt you-- We'll hurt him."

"She's right, Marcel will keep you safe and if Klaus comes I'll just rain hell on him."

"I'm sure if you could two actually stop Klaus, you would've done it already." a woman points out from behind them, making them aware of her presence.

"You're the werewolf girl everyone's talking about." Y/n remembers hearing the vampires that helped them move talk about a werewolf that needed to be protected.