Chapter #13

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

As they enter the compound, they first notice Tim sitting on a balcony playing his violin. Klaus turns to us "Hello, loves." He looks up at Tim. "Silence is golden, Timothy. Thank you." He compels as Tim stops playing and sees Davina and Y/n. "Davina? Y/n?" he asks, confused. "You got us here. Now let him down." Davina demands as she and her brother take a step forward.

"Well, first, we have to have a little chat about you returning to the fold." Klaus says with a smirk on his face, looking back at the siblings. "What did I say, Klaus? I got this. D, Y/n, what happened? Why'd you guys run? Talk to me. Hey, I can make it right." Marcel says. He takes a step toward them, giving them his full attention.

"How, by threatening our friend?" Davina snarks back at him. "Actually, that was my idea. Apologies. I've been known to go too far to make a point, But I do always get results." Klaus remarks, sounding proud.

"I'm so sick and tired of you waltzing around acting like you can do anything you want. Ever since you got here, all you've ever done was hurt the people I care about." Y/n starts, the anger evident in his voice and eyes. "Love --" Klaus tried to say but was interrupted by Y/n "I don't care what you have to say." Y/n lifts his hand toward Klaus causing him to fall to his knees in pain as he blood begins to pool from his eyes and ears from the pain infliction spell. Y/n uses his other hand to telekinetically force Marcel and Elijah to their knees preventing them from interfering.

"We know the truth. You're afraid everyone can see what you really are-- an animal.  A beast. Why don't you show us your real face?" Davina uses her magic to cause Klaus to partially transform into a wolf, before Y/n flicked his wrist and snapped his neck. "That's enough of you."  

"Davina, Y/n, you don't have to do this." Elijah says, catching their attention. 

"You! You looked us in the eyes and lied to our faces. Pretended you wanted to help us." Davina spat angrily. " Listen to me--" he tries speak, attempting to defend himself.

"No, you said that you believed in keeping your word, your promise but you couldn't even do that. You act as if you're so noble." Y/n spoke, as he began to boil his blood, Elijah began to hear his blood hiss and sweat began to form. 

"But really you're liar, a manipulator just like your brother. For 1000 years you fed on innocent blood including mine, why don't you choke on it?" Davina closes her fist causing him to regurgitate on blood killing him.

"And you! we trusted you. we loved you, but you were just using us to stay in power. You don't care about us." Davina directed to Marcel, the hurt and betrayal evident in her voice. "You're wrong." Marcel pleads.  "You were our family, Marcel." Y/n states, as tears begin to brim his eyes. "But when you lost to Klaus, you handed us over like trophies. Maybe we should boil you in bronze."

"I care. I took you both in like you were my own blood."

Rebekah suddenly appears and stabs Marcel through the chest with a wrought-iron poker. He chokes for a moment before he, too, falls unconscious onto the ground.

"Come on now, loves. Don't tell me you were falling for that. Isn't it time for us girls to have a chat? That of course includes you, dear Y/n." She looks around at the neutralized bodies of Klaus, Elijah, and Marcel "Now, that is impressive. And well-deserved, in my opinion. Now, before you turn on me, I have a surprise for you." Y/n and Davina share a look suspicious of what Rebekah was doing.

Josh suddenly enters the courtyard. "Josh, what are you doing? Get out of here." Davina commands. Rebekah grabs Josh by the throat  "What are you doing?" Josh asked, scared about what could happen.