Bonus Chapter

Third POV

Jade rushed into the house, slamming the door behind her. She dropped her bag on the couch and rushed up the stairs, her heels clanking against the floor. She stopped by the twins bedroom and peeked inside. They were both curled up in bed sleeping peacefully. A grin overtook her face and she softly pulled the door closed and made her way down the hall.

She came to the room that they all used as a home office and found Sean sitting comfortably behind the desk, his face glued to his laptop. She walked over and pulled his seat back. He looked up confused as she hiked up her dress and straddled his lap.

"What's going on?" he asked, a smirk on his lips.

"I need you," she said before placing her lips to his.

He didn't hesitate to deepen the kiss, opening his mouth and allowing her entrance. The kiss became more passionate as jade began grinding her hips against his.

"Bedroom. Now." She abruptly stood up and left the room. Sean took a moment to catch his breath before standing and following her from the room.

He stepped into their bedroom to find Jade already half-dressed in just her bra and panties. He took a moment to admire her body. Her curves more pronounced. Her breasts looked fuller. Jade reached up and caressed her breast, tweaking her nipples through the bra.

"Are you going to just stand there and stare? Let me know because I really need to get off and the girls are going to wake from their nap soon."

Sean crossed the distance between them and captured her lips in a searing kiss. His hands worked down her body. He placed his fingers into the band of her panties and pulled them down, slipping down to his knees.

"Hold on to me and don't fall," he said, his voice gruff.

He hooked one of her legs over his shoulder and set to work on her clit. His mouth circled around the little nub and he sucked. Jade let out a loud moan and gripped his hair in her tight fist. He stroked his tongue up and down her slit before tightening his tongue and pumping it in and out of her hole.

"Fuck Sean!" she moaned out.

Sean sucked on two fingers before thrusting them into her dripping entrance. He fucked her with his fingers as his tongue moved back to her clit sucking and licking it. Her hands tightened in his hair. Her leg shook uncontrollably and she let out a scream as an orgasm raked through her body. Sean let her go and she fell back onto the bed breathing heavily.

He stood and quickly removed his clothes.

"On your knees and turn around."

Jade turned over and got on her hands and knees. Sean entered her in one swift move and they cried out from the contact. He grabbed her hips and thrust into her, keeping a steady pace. Jade reached down and worked her clit, another orgasm taking her.

"Sean!" she cried out. "Let go!"

Sean wrapped his hand around her hair and yanked her head back. "Yes!" she screamed. He rocked his hips into her faster, harder. She screamed "yes, right there' over and over until they both came undone. They both collapsed on the bed, their breathing ragged. Sean rolled off of her.

"That was great. I needed that," Jade breathed out.

"Don't know what brought that on, but you can jump me anytime you want," he laughed.

"I've just been wound so tight for a few days now." Jade got up and moved to the bathroom. "Haven't felt this horny since I was pregnant with the twins."

Sean lay there staring at the ceiling as the bathroom door closed. His eyes closed in content before they snapped open.

"Wait what?"

Sean jumped up from the bed and raced into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

A/N

I'm thinking of a title change. Do you agree or do you like this title?