𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ; 000

—You sat with your legs bent behind you, your arms limp

You sat with your legs bent behind you, your arms limp. were you warm? or were you cold? you would've realized the snow underneath you was dyed red if it wasn't so dark outside.

so dark that the light in front of you couldn't even brighten the blood flowing out of your limp body. your body felt so cold yet the snow under you wasn't it's normal temperature.

your house was lit on fire, by what? A demon..you knew what a demon was yet you never cared for them. even if you did believe it. it's just something that never scared you. maybe you didn't believe it. or maybe you just never thought about it because you thought such a situation would never occur.

you weren't upset. just surprised? no..not that. you were mesmerized by the beautiful sight in front of you. it was midnight, a white full moon was right in front of your house that was now covered in flames.

normally tears would be streaming down your face, but you didn't care about anything but the moon and the fire. sure, your siblings, parents were being burnt in that fire. you didn't care one bit.

when you started to pay attention to the noises you were hearing you realized it was their screams. your parents and your brother and sister.

but it wasn't your sisters. because in the corner of your eye you saw your sister crawling up to you with one leg. blood following her.

it made you a little nauseous but not sad. "H-HELP ME Y-YOU MONSTER!" she screamed with all her power, with everything she had.

a monster? was it because you couldn't get up. no. you could get up, just didn't want to maybe? you weren't exactly thinking.

you just had a couple words in your brain. red fire, pretty moon. four words. the demon inside of your house was burning with your family. only you and your sister were left. you sister wasn't in good shape obviously, worse then you.

you were bleeding because your legs had slices all over them and so did your arms. why? you had no clue. most likely the demon scratched you up when you were in your house. but you didn't go in your house? you had no clue.

the fire started to spread closer and your body started to move on its own. you got up slowly, your legs burnt. your cuts were so deep you felt like you could see the bone. you gagged. you weren't good with blood. it made you dizzy.

you looked around to find your sister and see if you could ask her what just happened but she was gone..? were you hallucinating? you turned around sharply, faster then you should of. so fast it made everything turn black. you really should be more careful with all the blood you've lost.

well..too late now. everything faded into a dark black and you fell into a deep sleep.

— —

i plan on making y/n a girlboss

(future : i wrote this so well wtf)

(edited)