; 007

—"The master of the mansion has arrived

"The master of the mansion has arrived." everyone turned their heads swiftly.

"my beloved children." kagaya started walking slowly towards everyone. "i thank you for coming here this day.." his voice was so peaceful.

the two white haired twins guided master closer and closer. "good morning to you all, the  weather is strikingly nice today. perhaps with the blue sky, finding ourselves here,, at this semi-annual gathering—familiar faces..brings me joy."

sanemi quickly pushed tanjiros head down and kneeled. you and tomioka were now in a line with the other hashiras and on your knees. obanai had also came down from the tree.

"i am pleased to see you in good health, as well..master.. i further pray for your continued good fortune."

"i thank you..sanemi."

"if i may, master, before we start this meeting. would you kindly enlighten us on this young swordsman, right here—who has been accompanied by demon."

"of course, i apologize for any confusion..tanjiro and nezuko have both been sanctioned. i would appreciate it, if you all accepted this condition."

everyone seemed taken aback by kagaya's words, including you. "master..even though it is something you requested.. i cannot bring myself to do it." gyomei rubbed his hands together.

"i am also opposed to this! a slayer traveling with a demon is unacceptable!"

"as for myself..i shall do whatever you wish master!" mitsuri's face was a light shade of pink.

"i'll forget anyway, so i'm fine either way."

everyone else seemed silent for a minute.

"i won't trust them, absolutely not. first of all, i loath demons."

"all though i respect you with all my heart, master! I cannot abide by this! I'm fully against it!"

"the course mission is to annihilate demons. i ask that you punish Kamado, tomioka, & L/N."

"the letter.." kagaya averted his lavender eyes to the girl on the left. "yes sir." she smiled. creepy as always.

the girl opened a letter. "the former hashira, mr. urokodaki sent along to us, this letter with a request. i shall read to you in a bridged version."

"..i ask you to allow tanjiro and his sister to accompany each other. because of her resilient mental fortitude, nezuko has not lost her human reason. even when starved, she has never devoured a human. and that is true more then two years later. although the situation sounds outlandish, it is in fact reality.. in the event that nezuko does assault another human being. my self, as well as..—tanjiro Kamado, giyuu tomioka and Y/N,,L/N will atone by committing seppuku."

you noticed tanjiro's eyes tearing up, he then began to cry. "who cares how they choose to end their lives?"

"FIRE, HANGING,, ITS ALL THE SAME! IT DOESN'T GUARANTEE OUR SAFETY!"