; 006

—''In that case

''In that case..so she won't suffer! I'll use a gentle toxin in order to kill her.."

tanjiro's face began to look more scared by the second. "shinobu, this is unnecessary." you spoke bitterly at her hoping she'd stop.

"can you move?.. even if it's difficult, you need to go. take your sister and run."

you felt a weird warm feeling in your stomach when you thought about how tomioka cared about tanjiro. he would even die for those two.

"tomioka..y/n..thank you, i appreciate this!"

shinobu looked shocked for a second then smiled. "did you two just break the rules of the corp?"

you deadpanned at her. she quickly went in to hit Tomioka, she looked mad. "y/n, hurry up and go kill that demon, please.."

"i'm not going to. you don't understand-"

"hmm..it seems tomioka has officially influenced you. from now on, you need to stay away from him." you just watched as they battled.

"i can't believe you two are dead serious about this!" she smiled.

"whatever, your intensions are, i don't feel like playing this game of stalling for time. so come on y/n!" she was the only one talking now. "good day to you, tomioka." she ran towards you and grabbed your hand.

you followed her, but you made eye contact with giyu before flying up into the trees with shinobu. "what on earth were you thinking, y/n? you don't usually do this type of stuff." she sounded seriously upset.

"you don't understand yet, but you'll see I guess." you sighed. tomioka was running after you two. you kept pulling on shinobu's arm to slow her down a bit. "is this your attempt at catching up to us?" she gave him a fake smile.

he obviously didn't respond. "shinobu, when we get to that girl, don't kill her. please?" you pleaded her and she hesitantly said okay. she didn't seem sure but who could blame her.

you were asking her to do the opposite of her job as a hashira. why would you kill a demon that doesn't hurt anyone?

tomioka jumped up behind you two. you quickly jumped away from shinobu and giyu grabbed her in a headlock. you landed beside them.

"y/n, help me please."

"i'm sorry, i can't." you apologized

"well..tomioka. there is one thing i want to say. since the purpose of my attack was to slay a demon, it certainly wouldn't be considered as a violation of the corp. but what you're doing is clearly against the rules. you're preventing me from slaying a demon. what are your intentions here?" giyu made a weird face again.

"don't you have anything to say for your self, this will be your final warning. at least give me some kind of reason!"

...