; 013

(ahh hello, im here and im sick so im gonna finish the book rn and fix it

(ahh hello, im here and im sick so im gonna finish the book rn and fix it. im not famillar with the manga and i just recently reached a super sad part in the manga making me not want to even finish it but im doing it now. wish me luck<3 no offense but im also gonna try to make everyone reading this cry bc thats what kny is all about.) oh and im sorry if previous chapters were dry and stupid!! enjoy and stay safe everyone

-- --

You gulped everything down even though there was nothing in your throat. it felt like a huge rock was in your throat and time was going so slow yet so fast. the most recent thing that had happened was the new mark topic. muichiro and mitsuri claimed their mark and tanjiros was getting stronger. all demon attacks had suddenly stopped, why? because something even bigger then the marks happened. nezuko had survived completely after being in the sun. which meant big news for the demon slayer corps. muzan had been trying to achieve conquering the sun for thousands of years and finally a demon had done it.

all demon attacks had suddenly stopped which meant hell. (hey i kinda forgot about this part so im not sure if this is correct, lmk ok?) and master had told the hashiras about a plan. a plan that involved his death. everyone disagreed but there was nothing you and the others could do.

about giyu, well his self esteem was as low as possible but you and him still talked and more. you spent a day trying to talk to him about his past and his issues about him 'not being a hashira' but he literally ignored you. (guys i also forgot how i wrote y/n.. so bare with me, i know she was terribly written and was like randomly emotionless????)

shinobu had talked to you and kanao on kanae's revenge but you had a bad feeling. something pulling your guts out but you ignored it. what were you even gonna do? you only knew a bit about how he looked because shinobu went over it. you also caught her talking to her crow about sending a letter out to someone if she dies, which worried you. you didnt care for a lot of people but shinobu meant a lot to you, giyu did too even though it was different from how you felt. and kanao was practically your little sister.

you were thinking about this, currently until something popped up in your head. you felt like you never had siblings until you met them. even though you had a sister, and some other siblings. maybe even a brother? you couldn't exactly remember. (stealing muichiros problems and using them bc im too lazy to check her past sdogihedfnk)

you didn't even care that much really until now. you sorta wanted to know since you felt like the end was coming. how many people were gonna die soon? would giyu? would shinobu? would kanao? you left that thought somewhere else because apparently 'it didnt matter'. even though currently you felt fear. and you recognized it but ignored it.

and then, it was time. you scolded yourself because you had forgotten to talk to giyu but you may be able to later? you hope. "THE DEMON SLAYER CORP HEADQUARTERS IS UNDER ATTACK!''

you were sitting on a rock staring at the sky, you swiftly got up and began running in the said direction. your crow followed and you glanced at it. she was a young bird, since your other one had recently died. poor guy. you honestly missed him.

you ran and there he was. it was? what do you even call muzan. everyone, all the hashiras stared as he was right in front of us, attached to lady tamayo. you couldn't help but feel emotional and ready to fight.

-- --

cringe STOP EHIOKPL

(edited)

OK BUT IM TALKING OUT OF MY ASS BC I DONT REALLY REMEMEBER EXACTLY WGAR HAPPENED OR ANYTNIGJN