; 016

(different pov)

(different pov)

'' red moon , 8th form , midnight breathing ''

the demon watched as a circle of fire formed on the tip of her blade following the slight shaking of y/n's hands. ''what is that?'' y/n's sister demon mumbled in shock. she then braced her self and blocked it.

''that won't help, you're too pathetic!'' y/n got carried away and started yelling. a smile stuck to her face. (SO EMO UGh) y/n didn't even flinch when her wounds spread open. blood leaked out like crazy.'

''DIE!'' y/n focused her strength on the blade, not protecting herself. the demon waited for y/n to reach her. which soon happened.

plop. while y/n was slowly slicing at the demon her arm got cut off. her right one. once the fire blade reached the demon girl. she screamed. ''FUCK that burns!!'' y/n's arms shook violently. they were both slowly chopping each other into pieces. y/n stopped yelling attempting to focus on using all her power even if it wasn't needed to kill the demon.

the crow watched as shiny red circles formed. then suddenly they all formed into one and exploded in y/n's blade. y/n kept slicing with her left arm. (idk what to do with this FORMM NOOO hope it was cool enough, im not rlly creative)

she stopped working, and fell over due to lack of blood loss. ''plea..s..y/n?..do..you..remember..my name?''

''no, i...don't..wa..it..may..be..it..starts...with an A?'' y/n managed to speak.

''akemi..''

''goodbye..akemi..l/n'' blood dripped out of her mouth as she lied facing the now fading head.

-- --

short ass chapter and i hate this sm...PLUS im not finishing it tonight bc this is way too much

CRYING SCREAMING I READ IT AND ITS SO BAD IM SORRY YOU'RE READING THIS 👍

(edited)