; 018

—You frowned as you realized you were gonna be a burden if you didn't fight

—You frowned as you realized you were gonna be a burden if you didn't fight. you have to push your self to the limit, no matter what giyu says.

he suddenly swiped, your brain had no time to react, giyu grabbed you before you could be swiped into bits. ''sorry..i'll do good starting now.'' you gave giyu a small smile which he nodded to. you let yourself oddly relax, sharpening your senses. everytime you sensed something your body would dodge on its own. your right arm missing helped you feel rather light. tanjiro got up close, you couldn't pay attention but you saw his eye get stabbed. ''DON'T GET UP CLOSE! WE DON'T NEED TO ATTACK!''

tanjiro was laying down, his eye smashed. you and giyu got scraped a little every now and then. tanjiro got up to then run into the wall. ''TANJIRO!'' you worriedly attempted to get over to him but muzan sliced your leg a little. ''fuck!'' giyu clenched his jaw, worried.

mitsuri came flying from above to try a form on muzan. ''KANROJI!'' you got excited to see they were alright. obanai was now in front of tanjiro, protecting him. you sighed in relief, as well as giyu. 

''stay back, tanjiro.'' obanai warned him coldly. ''iguro thank goodness you're okay! you too kanroji!''

''worry about yourself.''

''how are they here, they should be dead. unless..NAKIME!?'' muzan freaked out. a voice rang in everyones ears. ''wanna know whats happening? im controlling her vision, thats what. muzan..you have committed the gravest sins this world has ever known..i hope you suffer..FOR TAKING LADY TAMAYO FROM ME!!!" the castle place began warping, and shaking. ''im gonna KNOCK YOU OUTSIDE!'' you readied your self. the entire castle rapidly shook and the pressure changed. giyu quickly ran towards you. why did he keep trying to protect you? you and giyu kept 'teleporting' into different spots. he was holding your hand tightly. ''we need to find muzan!''

''yes.'' you both attempted to run but just kept being switched to different places. you both finally spotted him. giyu let go of your tore up hand. giyu jumped in the air to slash him while you went lower to distract him. you gathered enough momentum to use your 3rd form. ''saturns ring, midnight breathing!'' although you tried it didn't reach him. you dodged his ugly arm and swiped at it while doing it. suddenly the room had changed into something different. you and the others fell with muzan. he raised his hand and shut it aggressively. you hit the ground with a thud. you gasped as you felt something move inside your stomach. probably something with your ribs or wounds. it doesn't matter though.

you got up with the help of giyu. around you was scattered bodies, decapitated heads. missing arms. truly disgusting. you furrowed your eyebrows. you felt something swarm inside you. these people had things they loved taken away. for nothing? all for nothing. 'if i die. i'm gonna die killing him.'

think fast. shinobu and you made red moon. what if you did something stronger then red moon? red moon wasn't even all that strong..but everything you've learned will go into this form.

giyu noticed the look in your eyes. before he could question everyone went back to attacking until..

''grhhh'' it sounded like the castle was crumbling and falling apart. ''THE CASTLE IS FALLING! IF WE DON'T GET OUTSIDE WE'LL ALL DIE EXCEPT MUZAN.''

''the castle is rising!?'' mitsuri got distracted and didn't see muzan's attack. eep ''KANROJI!'' obanai tackled her away while tanjiro threw a broken blade at muzans head. it went right through too.

everything happened so fast and just like that the castle fell. giyu quickly tackled you, copying iguro's actions.

— final battle was now before you knew it —

you and giyu were under a big pile of ruble. giyu shielding you. ''fuck, are you alright giyu!?'' you quickly got the stone off him, worried. he nodded. ''you don't need to protect me.'' you furrowed your eyebrows and before thinking you hugged him. ''i want to...'' he whispered slightly embarrassed. you were both taken by surprise when a big pile of building revealed muzan.

''oh..i suppose you intend to hold me here until sunrise. if you think you can do so, then try it!''

you, iguro, kanroji, and tomioka all ran as fast as possible towards him. ''5th form, orbiting dark, midnight breathing'' you appeared behind him, avoiding the others blades and bodies. you and the others slashed him, but did you? ''WHAT? HUH? I THOUGHT WE CUT HIM!!''

''YES WE DID! IM SURE OF IT!''

''HE REGENERATES AS FAST AS WE CUT HIM.''

how are we gonna hold him off this long? you worried but focused on the task at hand. tons of swordsmen came running just to be swiped easily. blood everywhere. ''no..'' you muttered avoiding the countless deaths happening at the second. ''PROTECT THE ONES THAT HAVE A CHANCE OF KILLING MUZAN!'' you wanted to cry. let it all out. you felt tired but nothing mattered. shinobus life won't waste. none of these will, neither will yours. ''PROTECT THE HASHIRA.''

and then. something happened. you couldn't tell what changed but you looked back. the other hashiras followed. tanjiro..tanjiro lied there with the others. his face blown to bits. ''w..''

you and the others had heard screaming from the dying corp members but tanjiro's stuck out. muzan was speaking about how he mixes his blood with his attacks. ''tanjiro kamado is dead.''

you continued fighting but everything somehow felt worse. everyone got cut, including you obviously. mitsuri got cut, but gyomei luckily appeared to help. you started to feel it enter your blood.  something nagging at your heart. you wanted to tear whatever it was out but you kept going. ''sorry i am late.'' sanemi appeared behind muzan and slashed his back. giyu left to get help for tanjiro, you kept your attention on avoiding attacks and distracting him. you got slightly used to it, giving you time to plan your red moon form but with extra power. 'it'll be hard like this but i don't care.'' you were so mad. no one here deserves this. maybe you do..but why did they die? why are you still here.

constant fighting. giyu would help you dodge and you'd help him dodge. not really any progress, but you and the others have to keep him busy.

mitsuri had just got cut, and iguro and some others were treating her. 'hope shes alright.' tired and drained of energy. you would use every single bit until he died. you were trying your best but you weren't at your limit. you've been saving this. sure, you fought your sister but that wasn't that hard. it was nothing compared to this. i caught a glimpse of iguros face, his bandages were off. his mouth looked sliced open but it was a scar.

these people are more then just hashiras, they're my friends

-- --

(edited)