; 021

—You observed as everything happened

You observed as everything happened. giyu just got slashed in the face. inosuke and zenitsu were now in shock. your body moved on its own, disagreeing with your emotions. you simply hopped on your only leg, already used to it. squatting down and grabbing a sword, you then quicky turned around and ran on your one leg. towards tanjiro and giyu. you couldn't stop crying. you couldn't stop the anger. your sword clashed with inosuke's, until tanjiro came running at inosuke. you pushed him out of the way.

he was running at you but you froze. inosuke did the same. you shut your eyes tight and clenched your fists. all you could do was cry and shake your head rapidly. ''no..'' but it never came.

you saw nezuko holding tanjiro, being bitten. she was crying. ''why do kind people always suffer..the people who struggle..they get trampled over..its frustrating but don't give in. it's almost over, so don't turn into a demon. let's go..let's go home, tanjiro.'' he screamed and ripped at her, but zenitsu joined in. clinging onto his back. ''NO TANJIRO! DON'T DO THIS! IT'S NEZUKO, SHE'S BACK TO HUMAN..SHE'LL DIE..SHE CALLED YOU BROTHER RIGHT!?"

inosuke then joined in, smacking him in the head. ''KNOCK IT OFF! QUIT YOUR SCREAMING, DON'T HURT NEZUKO! THIS ISN'T YOU! YOU WERE SO NICE, SO GO BACK TO BEING THE OLD TANJIRO!''

he hissed and made a eruption go off. everyone went flying into bricks. ''NO!'' giyu screamed while cutting his weird tentacles. ''don't give in tanjiro! please!''

you forced yourself to get up, but fell back down. ''PLEASE BROTHER! PLEASE DON'T EAT ANYONE!''

''OH NO! NEZUKO!''

kanao began running, using her last technique. she stabbed him with something while being swiped in the face upwards. you looked down, you couldn't look anymore. you didn't want to hear. you gripped the ground beneath you with your one hand, scratching it up making it bleed more. you had already lost two fingers, and so much more. so why wouldn't you loose your life? you searched for a blade, any blade near you. it hurt to move but you still crawled to the closest one. which was far away.

''HE'S BACK! TANJIROOO'' --- 'huh?' you stopped moving towards the blade, to try and look towards the group surrounding tanjiro. 'good..' you let out a small happy sob.

— y/n wasn't grabbing the blade to kill tanjiro —

''you did a great job, kiriya. im sure your father and ancestors are very proud.''

you, sanemi, giyu had been thanked for your hard work. the other hashiras had died fighting against muzan sadly. tanjiro was turned back into a human thanks to kanao, shinobu, and nezuko.

it had finally ended and no one would have to suffer now. tanjiro was now healing as well as kanao. you and kanao had grown unexpectedly closer, you had now called her your little sister.

nezuko and tanjiro were returning home with inosuke and zenitsu after he healed.

and after giyu and you had made your confessions. he asked you to marry him. you obviously agreed. at first you had trouble walking but some genius at the old ex-swordsmith place made you a steel leg. it wasnt pretty but it helped a lot. you and giyu had kept your missing right and left arm for looks you could say. you both even had children. (unless you dont want kids)

you also get to wear this cool eyepatch like uzuis on your eye. (you can design it)

giyu opened up more too and he cut his hair. kanao secretly got shinobu's hairpiece fixed and gave it to you on your birthday. you couldn't stop crying happy tears which she handed it to you. you wear it in your hair now, and kanao wears kanae's as always. you also wear the moon hair clip, even if they don't look the best together.

you often think about your sister or how shinobu said she loved you. shinobu is with her family and kanae now. you wished you got to thank her earlier, for everything.

extra

you were walking around because kanao asked to see you. you heard a 'zzssss' behind making you jolt around.

''YOU CAN'T JUST SCARE ME LIKE THAT!'' a familiar snake sat on kanao's shoulders. ''KABUUU!'' you launched towards the reptile and patted him gentle using your thumb.

— love is a natural feeling —

i love kny sm even though im in pain

(edited)