; 015

—''i'm sorry i lied to you, and i dont know if you're getting this or not but i hope you are

''i'm sorry i lied to you, and i dont know if you're getting this or not but i hope you are. i have spent a year or more putting wisteria poison in my body so if the demon ate me he should die. i believe kanao will finish him. i want you to go to other things and go kill other demons, no offense but i feel like you wouldn't handle my sacrifice well and more. i also have a confession. i know i'm suppose to look at you as a sister but it feels different. i get jealous when you see giyu or anything so i feel like its better im gone. but i need you to know that i love you. please go kill muzan, -shinobu kocho'' (so ooc and cringe bye.) you felt your eyes water. what the hell did she mean by that? you didn't have time to cry as you felt something from a room.

''hello sister.'' you walked up the stairs and into a room. sister? your sister? ''i'm not your sister.'' you glared at the medium sized demon. ''you're my sister. i remember. everything is all forgotten but you.'' is this demon high or something? you furrowed your brows in question. your sister. ''my sister died.''

''yes, i did! but lord turned me into a demon. nothing has changed really except my power! i had no idea you'd become a demon slayer until lord told me. he told me about your success. y/n..''

what the actual hell? will the shock ever end? you tried to remember what she looked like. white hair,,or blonde? pretty sure it was white. she wore glasses. ''no offense, but she wasn't pretty.''

''ahh!! you complemented me...'' you cringed at the weird expression she made. ''i remember anger, not weird incest..'' you glared finally taking in her appearance. it was similar, yet not the same as your sisters. almost as if your sister changed everything about herself. your sister had short white-blonde hair and green eyes. her eyesight and hearing weren't good. everything about her wasn't good. your parents would always insult her behind her back. favoring you and others. you remember a lot now. all because of this pretty stupid damn demon?

the marking in her eye was strange. ''im apart of a demon called nakime. if i die, it doesn't affect anything.'' it looked like a star but it was scribbles. her eyes were a light lime green, with pretty designs. ''i might not be as pretty as daki, but im close and im stronger!'' she laughed. daki?

doesn't matter. she also had long blonde-white hair. almost touching the ground. she had no weapon but she showed me her rings. ''i believe mom use to love jewelry.'' you shrugged. ''are you still emotionless? heartless? stupid?'' she spat with a cruel smile laced on her pretty face.

''lets start. i wanna see if you're still better then me.'' she widened her eyes, and closed her fist and held it up. you observed closely. while doing so, she spoke to distract you. ''will anyone even care if you die?''

i think so. shinobu would, kanao, kanae, tanjiro, inosuke, zenitsu, nezuko..i wonder if giyu will? you thought while watching closely. she raised her pointy finger, a ring with a chain attached. (kurapikaaaaaaaa) a spike came right for you and luckily you sensed it. you moved away before it could go right through you. it did slice your side barely. ''wow, fast!'' she politely smiled.

''y'know, that night everyone died. you just watched, do you remember? and i crawled for help and you just sat there on your ass. yet you still lived.'' you thought about her words while dodging her stupid spikes. you tried to learn which ring and finger meant what.

''are you gonna answer?'' you stopped dodging after you fully adapted. you ran towards her. ''what should i even say to that?'' you frowned at her. ''a frown!? is this really y/n??'' she laughed like she was smoking something. ''demon blood art, star eyes.'' as soon as you were really close to her, she activated something with her eyes. you closed your eyes as fast as you could, which wasn't a good idea. ''you stupid little bitch!! HA! the star eyes was to trick you..''

huh?..

something went through you, you jolted your eyes open. there was a star looking spike, in fact there were multiple. hell, maybe 16?..wait there's literally 16..

you spit blood out. ''i thought you'd be stronger..in fact you are stronger..i just poisoned you as soon as you entered the room!''

fuck..what now? you felt frozen, your body stopped working. ''you should've felt the poison..''

''its no fun when you don't talk y'know..''

''g..you're,,JUST as bad as me! you've killed nice people..'' she seemed taken aback by your comment and even more taken aback by the fact you were crying. 'i wont die, i have to make sure giyu and kanao and so many more people are ok. ''i wont die by you. not before checking on giyu and..kanao...''

you just sobbed. ''who's giyu?'' she walked up and squatted down. she had a white long dress on that drooped below you. you saw it slowly turn red. she grabbed my chin so you could look her in the eyes. ''don't cry y/n...'' she fake pouted. in return you spat on her and quickly slashed at her with your sword. she jumped back though. ''you're so pathetic. you finally are making my dreams come true.'' she smiled with her eyes closed and clasped her hands together.

a swoosh sound was heard making her open her eyes. ''huh? did you evaporate! waaait,, i can't see in my back eyes!'' you had cut open her back, where there were multiple eyes.

''how'd you know..?'' she sounded impressed. how did you know?.. you didn't..? wait huh?

''and whats that ugly mark on your cheek!'' you shrugged before realizing you had gotten the mark. (sorta similar to how muichiro got his tbh and you can choose what the mark looks like ig? we'll see..)

wait..this is my final chance to die? is this a dumb idea? you thought.. slowly, which angered your 'sister'. ''talk to me y/n! how rude, won't even talk to your sister...''

''i don't claim you as my sister. that family was disgusting. no wonder i forgot it. you'll never be like shinobu, kanao, kanae. glad you died.'' you finally returned the bitterness. you even smiled while doing so.

''so you found a new family..they probably pitied you.'' maybe since i got my mark..it wont kill me. im stronger? so i can check on them. or maybe i can ask my crow if they are alright? ''(crow name) is everyone alright?''

a crow then flew out after watching. ''yes, no one has died so far except shinobu kocho and 2,3 upper moons. also another upper moon died but ranking is currently unknown.'' you nodded. ''i don't recommend dying, l/n.''

''thats no longer my last name. tell everyone, alright? i'm y/n kocho.'' you said with determination. the bird flew off leaving a not mentally stable y/n. ''thanks demon, for letting me use this technique on you.'' you readied your sword even though it hurt like hell.

''and thank you everyone. thank you kanae, shinobu for taking me in. thank you kanao for being a good little sister. thank you master ubuyashiki, thank you hashiras, thank you giyu.''

-- --

I BARELY TEARED UP WRITING THIS BUT ONLY BECAUSE I MISS SHINOBU AND I LOVE HER .. THIS ISNT EVEN SAD UGH I SUCK AT THIS

(edited)