; 019

—Only a few minutes had passed but it felt like hours or years

Only a few minutes had passed but it felt like hours or years. you and others had muzan's blood stuff running through your veins. making weird veins and gross stuff form. you felt weak and giyu kept spacing out. you'd block a attack to help him and so would the others.

a cat came running by with something weird on its back. a bullet came shooting at you and went through your chest. 'huh? i feel different' the veins started fading away. ''The pain is away! how lucky!'' thank god for that cat.

''GIVE UP AND DIE!'' muzan randomly raged after thinking about something, probably the miracle cat.

iguro had almost fainted, ''NO!'' you yelled after him in worry, and as fast as possible to ran to assist but was too late. ''shit..''

but then you saw iguro above and muzan's arm was gone for a second. ''he's alright!'' you were gonna go in for a attack but instead inosuke, zenitsu, and kanao were attacking. you only realized that they were there when muzan slashed their paper things. (idk if humans can still see them or what there called sorry, just roll with this.) ''KANAO! EVERYONE!'' you wanted to run up and hug her tightly but couldn't due to their fighting. you payed close attention and caught notice to kanao's right eye looking different. probably used the last technique of flower breathing. you hoped for her safety and got back to battling.

iguro used a form and slashed muzans arm off. it weirdly didnt regenerate as fast as usual. ''HE'S REGENERATING SLOWLY! IF YOU USE A BRIGHT-RED BLADE, EVEN MUZAN WOULD TAKE TIME TO REGENERATE.'' sanemi yelled out with a determined smile on his face. even though blood was splattered on different locations on his body. you saw the papers laying on the ground, and realized inosuke was rambling about how he has tons. ''YOU PESTY FLIES HAVE NOTHING BUT PITIFUL TRICKS!'' gyomei went for a attack his weird weapon knocked a hole in muzan's right shoulder. you felt motivated, and saw sanemi and giyu fighting? what the fu-

but giyu's blade was turning red. your turn is next. you went to pick up a deceased corp members blade. ''rest easy.'' you mourned in a rush. ''KAAWW, 1 HOUR AND THREE MINUTES UNTIL SUNRISE!''

''Y/N GET OVER HERE!'' you did as told and quickly put your now two blades against sanemi's aggressively. ''JEEZ, ARE YOU MAD OR SOMETHING?'' he laughed as you pushed his blade. a small sad smile appeared on your face and you stopped pushing so hard. you watched dully while your blade turned a bright-red. what color should your attack be based off? probably still red.

''LET'S CHOP HIM UP!'' sanemi, giyu, and you were now in sync. very different appearances yet the same disgusting veins formed on your bodies. everyone was now grabbing the papers and latching them onto their forehead. you followed, ready to do some real damage finally. you had no clue when to do your attack but you had a feeling it'd be soon. whenever needed. we shouldn't waste it. gyomei had done great damage. constantly knocking holes in his body. claiming muzan's skin for himself. everyone here had the same intention but for different reasons.