𝗓𝖾𝗋𝗈- 𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗅𝖾

E! NEW EXCLUSIVE

The well known band "The Land Of Make Believe" has announced that they'll be dropping their 3rd album "YOUNGBLOOD"! The band is well known for their musical creativity, fashion, representation of the lgbtq+ community, and their looks!

The band went on a short hiatus after they received backlash from drama spreading around about those the band members have each dated. As well as a busy stadium world tour they have announced shortly after that they would be taking a small break.

Fans were stoked that the band was now going to drop a new album but there have been many speculations about what (more like who) the album will be about.

Marcie Wayne, the lead guitarist, teased in a interview with GQ that the album is about to get "Real for everyone". She stated:

"As a band, we wanted to bring something fresh and organic to the table. We have each experienced so much these last two years and wanted to share it with the world. The album is purely about heartbreak and sex, if i'm being honest [she chuckles]. It's going to be real for everyone that hears it."

She was also asked about her rumored ex, marvel's Sebastian Stan, but she simply changed the subject. The couple were rumored to have dated for nearly two years according to a inside source. Fans even went far enough to look for evidence that the couple had been dating. Another source had said that when the couple broke up, It was because of Stan's jealousy and Marcie's band mates.

Marcie also said that the band will possibly go on tour shortly after the album releases. The album is expected to drop some time within the next two months and is a "fresh" and "new" era of music for The Land Of Make Believe.

Marcie also confirmed that a new single is dropping on the 16th of October!

Don't hesitate to leave your thoughts and opinions on the upcoming album!

MORE STORIES —

10 unknown facts about Beyoncé...

The real story about Britney Spears...

Chris evans is rumored to be dating who?

COMING SOON....