𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

a couple of days have gone by now, the band has announced the name of their newest single all over their socials and got great reactions from fans all over the world.

they've never felt so seen and loved all at once even though the song hasn't even came out yet. they couldn't believe it. this all felt like a dream to them.

and before the song even drops, they had tons of things to do. a lot of it was promo and this is what brings them to where they are right now.

in new york city, where they all lived, they were currently on their way to their first promo stop for an interview with the Elvis Duran show.

they'd always had a good time with him, he was one of the only interviewers that knew what privacy was and always made sure the band was comfortable whenever he had an interview with them.

it was eight in the morning though and they had to be down at the station at nine.

"ren, i swear to god! if you don't stop talking i'm gonna throw you out this car!" paris shouted in annoyance.

obviously, it was a great morning.

the black SUV they were waiting in sat in the parking lot of fraser and marcie's apartment complex. paris was in the passenger seat meanwhile lawrence sat behind him and the chauffeur had been waiting patiently in the drivers seat.

he didn't seem too phased by paris' words because lawrence had been annoying him as well ever since they picked him up from his house.

if anything paris was just staying what the old man was thinking.

the assistant had ordered them a car to take them places they needed to be all today. he told them exactly what times they were gonna have to be at those places and what time they would be getting picked up.

but mars wasn't answering her phone and fraser wasn't replying to any text messages.

"geez, pari. relax. i was just asking if you wanted a gum." ren rolled his eyes with a disbelief tone. he took a piece of gum out of the pocket of gum he had and chewed one for himself since paris clearly didn't want any.

"god, i'm so gonna jump off a cliff after this." paris muttered to himself when he tried calling marcie again only for his call to go straight to voicemail.

paris had worked with the band for years and all they ever do is make him stress out or give him endless joy. sometimes. but it was occasionally.

it was like babysitting 5 kids by himself.

"okay, i'm gonna go up there and see what's taking them so long. it shouldn't take long." paris explained to lawrence and the chauffeur before taking off his seatbelt and opening his car door.

he closed it behind him before he went into the building. he knew exactly where the two lived and what floors they were on.

it wasn't the first time something like this happened and it wouldn't be the last.

he took the elevator to get to their floor. he started speed walking to make things quicker and once he got to fraser's door, he started banging on it.

"open the fuck up!" he raised his voice.

"who is it?" a familiar voice said from behind the door.

"room service, dumb ass. now open the door." paris rolled his eyes after making his sarcastic remark.

from the other side, fraser had just finished putting on mascara in his bathroom. he held a cup of coffee mixed with liquor in one hand with the words #1 dad written on the mug.