𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

"the fuck?" maise muttered under her breath as the whole group stood still under dark night and dimming lights.

"i-it's not what it looks like." lawrence pulled back from chris.

"but you literally kissed him!" fraser pointed at him and chris.

"i- w-what? why would you s-say that?" rence was completely baffled and had no clue what to say.

"when did you two start...?" mar trailed off.

"like five minutes ago." chris said and lawrence smacked his arm.

"what? she asked!" chris defended himself.

"look guys, can you give me and chris a minute? then we can head back to the hotel and call it a night." rence sighed in defeat and asked his band mates and assistant.

the group nodded at rence. they spared small glances at chris too, taking in this very moment they encountered.

fraser was holding back the biggest laugh he's ever had the urge to do. vanessa saw the stupid smirk on his face and pinched his side as they walked back to the backstage area.

"ow! what was that for?" he asked with a heavy accent.

"you know why!" vanessa scolded him.

"okay guys, the cars are ready when you guys are. i'll be waiting." paris looked at his phone when he confirmed to the group that their rides were ready for them to head back to the hotel.

in all honesty, marcie was done with london. the rest of the band was for sure, but marcie was over it.

yeah, she had fun performing for her fans and going to interviews with her band and working overall. but the fact that she saw her ex twice in the most inconvenient times were what ruined it for her.

she missed new york more than anything right now.

she craves her apartment walls. her bed and bathroom. the soft blankets in her bed and her tropical shampoo.

paris had lit himself a cigarette on his way to the suv's. he was beyond stress on this small trip for many reasons.

he's never this stressed on tour so he doesn't know why the hell he's so stressed on a small press tour.

he hated being jealous.

and he hated himself even more for getting jealous for everything little interaction fraser had with someone else who wasn't him.

so paris brought it up to fraser as soon as he got off of stage. he gave the blonde a piece of his mind which led to another argument once again.

fraser always ends up giving the cold shoulder and paris just lets him do it towards the end. it's not healthy whatsoever but neither of them care too much about it. they know they'll end up speaking again and have the same cycle.

maise was startled and confused for the most part. she doesn't know how she's in the current situation she is in but she's not the type to question something bigger than herself.

she plans on seeing timothée once they reach the hotel. she knows it isn't a good idea and she kind of feels like fraser doing this but she doesn't care right now.

she's hurt, confused, and sad. she's losing one someone and gaining someone else back in her life.

even if it's for one night, she wants to feel something again. she wants to spend a night in the arms of someone who still had her heart whether she liked it or not.