𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

it's the last weekend of november and now officially a week before marcie janet wayne's twenty-sixth birthday.

for the most part, she never really liked her birthday. growing up she never had any kind of birthday parties. so as an adult she never saw it as a big deal.

but fraser weinheimer on the other hand loved birthdays and parties, so why not mix them up?

also fraser knows marcie hasn't been feeling the greatest recently so he hopes this party he throws with love makes her feel better and show her how much people love her and care for her.

he's been planning this for month by the way, this week before her birthday was just him hammering down the nail of plans he had.

he rented out her favorite club, paradise club, here in new york city. he invited friends that she had, people she followed on social media since marcie was known to have many internet friends, and he even invited her family.

though they said they weren't able to make it due to scheduling but fraser didn't even bother trying to convince them otherwise.

fraser knew marcie wasn't that close with her family anymore after she broke up with sebastian so he wasn't necessarily surprised that they somewhat avoided seeing her.

it wasn't that she hated her family for telling her that she was the one that ruined the relationship, but she didn't really have any urges to speak to them.

she'd text her siblings here and there but it was nothing too much.

fraser didn't bother with them though, he knew that marcie considered the band more of a family to her rather than her real family.

he got a catering order of her favorite appetizers, got her favorite cake and even designed it himself, told the dj to play specific songs, told the guests to wear 70's based clothing since that was the theme because marcie was obsessed with the 70's, he even made special menu's for drinks that revolves around marcie or that she personally liked.

sagittarius queen: a margarita.

mar's world: mojito.

little ms. 26: lemon vanilla vodka cocktail.

sour but she's sweet: cherry lime vodka.

youngblood (marcie's version): strawberry lemonade vodka.

a vegas girlie: rum & coke.

gay: a tequila sunrise.

boy was fraser having a blast with those names, he had basically been a party planner in secret for these last couple of months.

he had a little notebook that he bought at the store that had pink glitter on the cover and he even added my little pony stickers because he wanted to add to the "aesthetic".

he felt beyond proud of himself when he woke up this morning and made the phone calls to ensure his surprise birthday party for mars was going through.

he vividly remembers when he first met her and that same year that he did, she threw him a surprise birthday party. he had only known her shortly at the time but he knew that she was gonna leave a mark on his life.