𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

being a well known celebrity in a world like ours, you have to have thick skin. you can't let anything get to you no matter what.

it took the band a while to get used to negative comments and absurd rumors that were no where near true. and especially with the way they've been portrayed over the years, you just can't let anything get to you.

they're back in the studio, sitting around a round table with phones each in their hands and expressions that could only be read as either unfazed or bothered.

there was no in between.

an awkward silence filled the room as they read the threads of tweets about the one damn interview from yesterday.

all the other interviews were fine and went peachy. but not as bad as that one.

elvis duran was supposed to be one of the good ones. but the band soon remembered that this was fame and not everyone is your best friend.

"what the actual fuck? i'm the only person who's allowed to talk trash about you morons!"

paris said from his chair and glanced at the group before proceeding to read more comments.

"guys, can we just stop? this is unhealthy and not like us. why do you care so much about a little bit of backlash over one stupid interview?" vanessa suggested and put her phone down to talk to the group.

"because i was called a cheater, v. also a man whore, an irish play boy, a free loader, a walking herpe, a—"

"can you stop reading those damn comments?!" vanessa groaned at fraser who was reading the names he was being called off his phone.

he simply nodded and put his phone down after turning it off.

"an irish play boy? that's a new one." lawrence said, completely not getting the whole point here.

"some of them were actually funny and made me laugh. is that bad?" marcie said with her arms crossed over her chest and leaned back in her chair.

"yes because didn't you see the death threats we got too?" maise questioned her friend and looked at her.

she sat next to marcie on her left and fraser on her right. lawrence and vanessa sat across from them and paris sat at the end curve of the table.

"those were even more hilarious. i already wanna die so if anything that was manifesting." marcie shrugged with a dark chuckle.

"maybe we shouldn't drop the song tomorrow. maybe next week? or after that? people are gonna hate us more if we drop it tomorrow. things just need to be smooth so we can get some good feedback."

fraser suggested, looking at paris since he was the one who usually gave good feedback on business moves.

"hell no, are you kidding me? we need to show these mother fuckers that we aren't going to let their little rumors and dumb ass comments get to you guys. and not only that, we need to show your ex's that they can't get away with everything and that you guys aren't going to take the blame on the relationship."

paris' speech hit each of them deeply.

it was definitely something they weren't ready to hear and didn't wanna hear but it had to be said.

how are they supposed to grow if they're afraid of moving even the slightest inch?

they all knew paris was right and were thankful that someone like him was still around. even though he got bossy and moody sometimes, he was real and honest no matter what.