𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

halloween.

a holiday celebrated around different parts of the world. the holiday carried special meanings for others. it was a day to celebrate the dead or dress up as your favorite fictional character.

and the for land of make believe, it was for the thrill of danger that came with the partying.

they always went so hard on halloween. their costumes were always on point and every party they went to was hyped and absolutely rad.

it was always a blast with these five humans.

they had woken up in a great mood, everyone was going on with their day. the group chat was live with talks of the party tonight that ross and rocky were throwing at their favorite club in new york.

there was also last minute costume changes.

more like fraser ordered the wrong costume size and now he's panicking and trying to come up with a decent yet quick costume just for tonight.

and after arguing with vanessa, ignoring ren's comments, and answering maise's questions. he finally found a good one thanks to marcie.

the plan was to meet up at marcie's then head to the club in an uber since they were going to be drinking. plus, the club wasn't that far from where fraser and marcie lived.

paris was even going surprisingly. fraser had invited him as discreetly as possible. trying not to give away the fact that he wanted to hang with him on halloween night.

what could go wrong?

paris was going to meet them up at the club though since he refused to sit in a car with the five of them if he wasn't getting paid to.

vanessa was the first one to arrive at marcie's place. the two girls had agreed to get ready at mar's place.

maise was of course invited but she mentioned that she was bringing a friend for the party so she would meet up at mar's place later.

vanessa was going as a hippie. she had planned on the ful 70's glam and groove. purple and white were her main choice of colors.

and marcie was going as her child hood crush, princess kida (kidagakash).

they did shots together before any one else got their to get their own little party started.

they were currently doing some touches on the make up portions of their costumes, talking amongst themselves and sipping the margaritas mar had made for them.

"so is ross going as a stoner from the 70's too or what?" marcie smirked at the mirror when she talked to vanessa was who beside her.

marcie had a full length wall mirror in her room, from the floor all the way up to the ceiling. the two girls sat on the floor with makeup supplies surrounding them.

soft music played from marcie's speakers that were in her room. a mix of janet jackson and mariah carrey played in the background as they got ready.

"no, i've been planning this costume for weeks. plus, i think he told me that him and his siblings were doing a group costume together." vanessa explained with a ghosted grin and head shake while applying eye liner.

"we should bring back group costumes for us next year." vanessa had also brought up.

"absolutely not. remember when fraser wanted up to dress up as fucking sesame street? or when ren wanted to be star wars characters?" marcie and vanessa shared laughs when mar brought back the memories.