𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇- 𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗅𝖾

ROSS LYNCH WAS SPOTTED WITH WHO?

The Driver era's, Ross lynch, has recently been spotted with a former lover

The Driver era's, Ross lynch, has recently been spotted with a former lover. Fans have had their theories on who this mystery girl might be and according to our sources, the mystery girl is Lynch's former girlfriend Vanessa Winston from The Land of Make Believe.

The former couple dated back in 2015 and recently broke things off during 2018. The three year old couple clarified that the break up was mutual and no one's feelings were hurt.

"Busy schedules can be a pain in the ass. He had movies, shows, and music. I had music, my band [The Land of Make Believe] was taking off and it was hard to balance it all at once for us." The 25 year old stated when asked about her relationship Ross Lynch.

Winston's band mates still followed Lynch on their social media platforms and would occasionally interact with him on Instagram or Twitter.

A few days ago, the former couple were spotted hanging out at a mini golf course in eastern New York. They were allegedly on a double date with Winston's band mates, Marcie Wayne and Fraser weinheimer.

Marcie and Fraser have also had dating rumors surrounding them recently. All of the theories provoke the idea that they might have started a small romance. The double date caused even more rumors to spread about the couple.

Fans have also noticed that Ross and Vanessa have been at the same place. Some Instagram stories and posts show that the couple are together and hanging out.

They've also interacted with each other on Instagram in each other's comment sections that make the fans believe that the couple might have rekindled their love.

Neither of them have confirmed or denied these rumors but all sources are pointing to the couple trying things out again.

— MORE STORIES —

Kendall Jenner diet tips...

Actors that have dated Taylor Swift...

Music that's coming in 2020...

5 fashion tips from Bella Hadid...

SI SPEAKS (💸🧲🛁)
a silly little article 😊