𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

weeks have gone by now.

fall was officially invading new york city. the weather was cooler, the leaves were changing colors, animals were getting ready for hibernation, the time seemed to be quick.

the band was going to drop a song tonight which i guess was pretty exciting.

everything seemed to be going smoothly.

well, for the most part.

"fuck!" fraser yelled out loud.

he dropped his ice cream on the side walk on accident after just waiting in line for it for a good fifteen minutes. fifteen minutes of his life he couldn't get back.

shortly after, maise came up from behind him with tom who actually ended up decided to stay in new york for a bit. the pair had their own ice creams, maise got strawberry and tom got vanilla.

so basic.

"fraz, there's children here." tom reminded the irish man where they were. they stood a few feet away from the ice cream truck where the long line of kids and young adults were standing.

"i don't give a fuck. i dropped my ice cream, man!" fraser responded with a growl.

"okay, what's your deal?"

"fuck off." fraser just rolled his eyes and just walked away from the pair.

tom and maise just looked at each other. confused expressions on their faces. they only shrugged in sync before they followed fraser.

they were walking back to central park, where they were before getting ice cream.

the rest of the gang was there.

they decided to have a picnic as a celebration for teeth and later they would go back to nessa's for drinks.

fraser plopped down on the large blanket that was laid out on the grass. he sat next to marcie who was eating watermelon while chatting with
rocky.

tom and maise sat across from lawrence who was confused about why fraser was in a bad mood.

"why is our irish play boy mad about now?" rence sighed in disbelief.

"mans dropped his ice cream on the side walk." maise said simply then licked her strawberry treat.

"then we asked what was wrong and he walked away." tom added in which maise nodded.

"i waited fifteen minutes for that damn fucking ice cream!" fraser budded into the conversation that wasn't far from where he sat.

"relax, frazzle. look, you can have the rest of my cheesecake. and it also happens to be your favorite!" mar offered in hopes to make her best friend feel better.

she pushed the tupperware that contained a slice of cheesecake that was barely touched by marcie. she gave him a warm smile even though his face only had a frown.

he told her what had happened between him and paris. she's the only one that knows. the others just know that fraser hasn't been in the best mood but paris was thought to be the reason.

he lied and said that he needed to get himself together before he did anything with paris.

marcie knew the truth and she knew that she couldn't tell the others.

fraser did love his band, they were his family. but marcie was his twin flame. his ride or die. his platonic soulmate.

she reminded him of his mother so much.