𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

lawrence grew up in a simple home with simple parents and a simple sister. he loved his family. he really did.

he cared about them deeply. he might now show it but he really does.

when it came to his band, fraser, vanessa, maise, and marcie were his family. his home away from home.

he believes that he isn't good enough for them but he would never ever in a million years show it.

the band is like a puzzle. like a human body.

vanessa is definitely the brain. she knows everything and knows what to do at all times. lawrence envy's her intelligence and witt, it's something he could never really master.

maise was the heart, obviously. that sweet girl is what lawrence hopes his daughter one day can be like. even though he's not a solid yes for having kids, but if he did he prays to have a daughter like maise. she made the band feel love and feel all these emotions that made them who they are.

marcie was the arms and legs. she would do everything in her power to get the band going and moving. she does it all the time without realizing it. she's strong and knows what she's doing.

fraser was the skin. he's tough but if he's pushed around too much and damaged it can be a pain and cause so many problems. a person can handle so much yet fraser has shown lawrence that being strong takes a lot of gut and sometimes it's okay not to be strong because a person can only so many things all at once. plus, fraser has this glow that lawrence wonders why he attains it so easily.

lawrence has felt misplaced out of the band for a while. he doesn't know why. but he thinks it because of what people have said to him in his comment sections, tabloids, even the fucking paparazzi shouts things at him.

they always say something to the other members too but they don't take it personal as much as lawrence does.

lawrence is starting to believe he's the nervous system of the human body. he gives the band a reality check during moments they need it yet they dislike him for it. he brings out the feel of things when the band can't comprehend them. he lets them know ahead of time of how things should be handled incase things go south.

the land of make believe was a beautiful human.

a human being that lawrence was proud to be a part of.

in this very moment, he wants to freeze time and fix everything. everyone and everything has gone completely wrong and things aren't supposed to be like this.

all the band wanted to do was perform the music they worked so damn hard for and leave tonight with a memory deep in their minds.

he hates seeing vanessa angry. it usually means something is wrong. very, very, wrong.

with what's been happening between fraser and paris, it's hard to see them act this way when it shouldn't be so hard to just give into a love that has payed way for them.

paris is scared to love and fraser is all about love. paris shows his worsts all the time and fraser is scared of people seeing him the way he sees himself. and that's their problem.

maise would never hurt a fly. the sweet girl just wants everyone to be happy and the fact that she's crying on the phone trying to get a hold of someone is crushing lawrence's heart.

and mars...

he doesn't know what he can do to fix all of this. she doesn't react to many things simply because she's easy going and doesn't want drama.