𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

getting off the plane was a blur. the band and paris were a hundred percent jet lag and felt like they were gonna lose their shit if they didn't get some sleep as soon as possible.

it was midday in london but their bodies were still drained and needed rest.

the uber's their record label organized to pick them up were already there waiting outside the airport.

they loaded their things into the back of the SUV's. they took two separate cars on their way to the hotel.

when they got to the hotel, they checked in and got to their rooms as fast as they could.

they each got their own rooms of course, in their rooms the hotel had gave them gift baskets and flowers were given to them by their record label as a thank you for their hard work recently.

lawrence didn't hesitate to munch on the snacks that were given to him before he knocked out in his bed with his plane clothes still on.

maise needed to get the airplane smell off of her so she decided to take a quick shower. shortly after she turned on the TV and watched some cartoons before drifting off to sleep.

fraser found himself on the balcony, smoking a cigarette. he had given marcie his blanket to use for tonight but he brought an extra one because he knew how she was.

he wrapped himself in that blanket and had his hood on due to the cold london weather. he looked out into the city, the view from his room was breath taking.

he's always loved london. it had a special place in his heart.

the UK was the first place their first album went number one. and the shows in london they would do were always fun and never failed to amaze fraser.

vanessa was laid up in her room on face time with ross, complaining about how tired she was and wished time zones didn't exist since it was super late for him in america.

but he didn't care, he wanted to see his girl's face before he went to bed.

marcie was already knocked out. she wrapped herself in the thick red fabric of fraser's blanket and dozed off.

paris didn't hesitate to drink the whole bottle of champagne that the record label also gifted him for his hard work with the band.

he drank the whole bottle by himself.

and got so drunk to the point where he fell asleep in the bathtub while listening to metallica.

hours go by and the group did nothing really. they caught up on sleep cause they were expected to have their first interview in the morning with capital london FM.

they were given free breakfast by the hotel so they didn't have to worry about eating before they left.

they had decided that they weren't gonna get stylists for this interview since it was pretty lowkey and not too high demand.

so they dressed themselves in whatever they felt they looked great in.

marcie wore ripped jeans with fish nets underneath, a plain white bustier, and a leather jacket that was oversized.

vanessa wore a denim body suit with her favorite Louis Vuitton heels. she brought her puffer jacket just incase she got cold later.

maise wore a collared long sleeve button up with a baby blue cotton sweater on top of it. she paired it with baggy jeans and her classic doc martins.