𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

Kendall and Fraser sat in the waiting room of the OBGYN office, trying to distract themselves from their nervousness.

They had both been feeling off lately and had decided to come in for a check-up.

As they waited, they couldn't help but overhear the conversation of the woman sitting next to them.

"I just don't know what to do," the woman was saying to her friend. "I'm so ashamed and embarrassed about what happened. I just want to hide and pretend it never happened."

Kendall and Fraser exchanged a sympathetic look. They knew all too well the feeling of wanting to keep a difficult experience hidden.

They had both struggled with their own issues and had only recently found the courage to seek help and support.

Just then, the nurse called Kendall and Fraser's names and they were relieved to finally be seen.

As they walked into the exam room, Kendall made a mental note to send a supportive message to the woman in the waiting room.

Fraser and Kendall sat in the examination room, their nerves getting the best of them.

They had both been feeling off lately and had come in for a check-up, not expecting to receive the news that they did.

The doctor confirmed what they had suspected.

Kendall was pregnant.

"What's the due date?" Fraser looked pale.

"Based on the information you provided, it looks like the baby is due on June 10th."

Fraser's face fell as he realized it matched the exact date they had conceived. He was obviously panicking and devastated by the news.

The doctor gave them a moment to collect themselves and they began to talk about what they were going to do as co-parents.

"We'll figure it out. It's going to be okay." Kendall broke the silence. Her heart bounding with nerves just like his.

"I'm so sorry, Kenny. I just never thought this would happen. I'm going to be the best father I can be, no matter what the world says about our situation. I'm finally owning up to my mistakes." Fraser blurted out loud.

She was taken back by his sudden energy and burst of words. But she knew the nerves got the best of him and that's all he could say.

It truly what he wanted to say.

That's all he's thought about.

Fraser reassured Kendall that he was going to be the best father he could be, no matter what the world may say about their situation.

He apologized for his mistakes and promised to be there for Kendall and the baby every step of the way.

As they listened to the baby's heartbeat for the first time, Fraser couldn't hold back his emotions. Tears streamed down his face.

He looks at the ultrasound screen with teary eyes.

Even if it's just a blob on the screen, he made that blob.

That's his kid.

He made something from his own being and that itself was mind blowing to him.

Kendall was nervous, sweating and aching in the worst ways. But the look Fraser had on his face made her feel otherwise as time passed during the appointment.

She knew they situation wasn't ideal. He's about to get a big break in his career and having a kid is the last thing he needed.

Yet here he is, crying over a grainy picture of their baby.