𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

"and action!"

the five stand in front of atlas who was holding his video camera, filming them. they had small smiles on their faces for the camera since it was meant to be a 'behind the scene of the want you back' music video.

they always enjoyed making videos like this for their fans especially the tour video diaries they always loved filming. it was how they felt more connected to their fans.

"hey guys! welcome back or if this is your first time seeing us..." fraser and the others say hey in sync before fraser continues to speak.

"i'm fraser, this is maise, vanessa, marcie and that's lawrence who usually goes by ren."

atlas zooms in on each person as they're being introduced.

"and we're the land of make believe! and today we are going to be showing you guys exclusive behind the scene looks for our music video on our latest single want you back!" fraser said excitedly into the camera.

"we haven't done one of these so bare with us if we're too awkward or look super nervous." vanessa joked slightly.

they walk to the set of the music video which was different sets that looked like boxes cut in half. they were different five sets with different styles that was connected to a band member in a certain way.

as well as the color scheme which they each picked out individually.

"now this is my box." ren leaned against the white walled container and slapped his hand on it. he had a hand in his hip and smirked into the camera.

"did you just spank it?" mars said from behind the camera since she was standing behind atlas with vanessa.

rence quickly stands up straight and steps away from his set nervously.

"n-no."

"anyways, these are the five sets we have. we each have our own where we'll be filming our portions of the music video." maise explained when she stepped into the camera so they could focus on something else rather than rence's weird box kink.

then the camera moves over to the other box's and atlas stops at fraser's box who had him inside just standing there like a weirdo.

"the hell are you doin'?" marcie yelled at fraser from across the room.

fraser shrugged in response and that's when atlas stopped filming and let his camera hang on the strap that was around his neck.

"alright i just wanted to let y'all know that when the willow gets here, we'll start filming. i'll do a little montage as we film. i'll just following you guys around as you get ready too so remember to put a smile on and pretend to be decent people."

atlas gave them a head ups and they all nodded in understanding. they then went their separate ways to get ready for the long day they had ahead of them.

they went to their dressing rooms to collect themselves and get into their outfits for the music video.

fraser was wears a silky white button up shirt and let the top three unbuttoned which showed his chest and a small glimpse of his tattoos that were on his chest. he had leather pants with his leather boots and a chain around his neck.

vanessa was wearing a suit, a pine green two piece suit with her heals. she let her curls puff free and added some toner to it so it could pop out more to pull her outfit together.