𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

working for a band that blew up over night after hard years of work could take a toll on you.

you have to find small things to help calm yourself and give yourself peace after a hectic week.

and sometimes, it's love.

you could find love in a helpless place, you could even ask rihanna.

atlas met willow through the band for when they had released their third album which was in 2017. they had met briefly before in 2016 but they never actually worked side by side until 2017.

it was a beautiful story actually. two lovers finding something real in an industry where real was nothing but a fairytale.

they were honestly like an old married couple that basically took over for the band when it came to visuals and productions.

they already had ideas in mind and all the band had to do was lip sync and sit there and look pretty.

if only it were that easy.

"jesus christ zee, do you not know your right and left?!" atlas raised his voice at the filipino woman who was completely lost on what she was supposed to do.

"you said to look straight!" she defended herself.

"i was talking to the green giant behind you!" he tilted his head towards fraser who was talking to lawrence as they both waited for the next direction for the shot.

"i was tryin' to tell you to look right and try to look mysterious in a cute way, according to my girlfriend." he sighs when he remembers the specific words and directions he was told by willow.

"oh... sorry about that. i got it now." maise winced in regret and guilt but covered it up with a nod.

the shot was set up for their album photo shoot that would be packaged in the album and promoted everywhere when they album would drop.

fraser being the leading show man, was standing straight in the camera's direction.

maise was sitting on the bench on his right where she would be looking to her left as if she were to be looking at something else in a cute way.

vanessa sat on that same bench but on the left side. she would be looking to the right this time and giving a mysterious yet sexy glare towards the side.

lawrence sat on the floor in between them with his elbow resting on his knees that were pushed up to his chest.

and marcie sat in the middle of it all, looking at the camera with a serious glare compared to fraser's look which was cocky.

they were absolutely going to crush it.

their outfits were matching the aesthetic. the lighting was perfect. the vibe was astronomical to say the least.

and for the first time in a while, they were happy to be working. it didn't felt rushed or forced which they enjoyed.

"you guys look decent for once. nice work, wagner. and willow i fucking love the vibe we're going for, it's gonna look sick."

paris stood behind the camera where atlas was and was sipping his coffee that has a little bit of alcohol in it only because of the stressful morning he had getting the band ready.

he nearly chocked lawrence to death. twice.

that's such an improvement compared to last time.

paris would often compliment the crew the band worked with but never the actual band. but they were used to it and if paris ever complimented them, they knew something was wrong.