𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

fraser paced around the room quietly. he fiddled with his fingers and chewed on his nails anxiously. he walked nervously in front of his band mates.

it was like being put on trail and they were the judges. he was about to be put on death row and they were the ones deciding how his punishment should go.

"you... you're gonna be a dad." lawrence was the one to break the deadly silence first. his mouth is slightly parted and his face is showing nothing but confusion.

fraser stopped and nodded hesitantly at rence.

"and she told you last night?" maise wanted to make sure.

"yes." fraser felt his own tongue burn at his words recently more than ever.

it gets quiet again.

fraser is mainly looking at vanessa and marcie now. their opinions also matter to him. more than ever now. he needs to hear them speak, he needs their opinions, he wants to know their own thoughts right now.

"does paris know?" mar asked softly.

"yeah... he hates me for it." fraser sighed in defeat as he felt an ache in his heart.

"is that why he quit all of sudden? because of what happened?" vanessa finally spoke after what felt like an eternity to fraser.

fraser feels tears weal up in his eyes up again.

"yeah." his voice broke.

he drops his head down in disappointment and is ready to be screamed at the same way paris did to him the night before.

he's ready for maise's disappointing yet empathetic speech.

he's ready for lawrence to make an outta pocket joke.

he's ready for vanessa to yell at him and hate him the same way paris does right now.

he's ready for marcie to see him nothing as a fuck up rather than her best friend.

he's basically ready to pay for his downfall.

he starts crying and holds his face in his palms as he weeps. he's never felt so cold and disappointed in himself like this before.

surprisingly, he feels four pairs of arms wrap around him. fraz realizes he's in the middle of a loving group hug from his band mates and best friend.

"i'm so sorry for always being a disappointment."

"don't say that, fraz." maise shook her head against his bicep.

"we're always gonna be here for you, frazzle. no matter what happens. we got your back, bro." lawrence gives fraser a soft pat on his back.

"we'll help you figure things out. you're not alone, we're always gonna be here when you need anything. for you and the baby." vanessa's words meant a million dollars to fraser and she didn't even know it.

"we love you, fraser."

meanwhile this whole family therapy session and planned parenthood charter was occurring, paris had found himself in rehab.

new york's best and top rehab center for those looking for a better light in the darkest life they've come to know.

he thinks it's stupid.

he really does.

he's mentally cursing at himself when he drives himself there. when he parks the damn car. and when he's checking himself in.

he's taken to his room where he's be staying for a while since the center suggested that he'd do so after he answered some questions that concerned them.