𝗍𝗐𝗈- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

mars wakes up to her phone blowing up with texts messages from the band's group chat. her vision is currently blurry as she rubs her eyes while looking at the screen.

she only glances at a few messages but she makes out the conversation to be something about lawrence's rant about why being a libra isn't a red flag and vanessa hitting him with reality and saying how him saying that is the biggest red flag.

it's funny how aside from being musicians and well known artists, they have time to laugh and joke around with each other.

it wasn't like this often and marcie was happy about this point in time for the band.

they were all single, so that meant no more distractions. even though some of the distractions were the best ones, it was always a problem for the band.

being single also meant they were allowed to go out and have fun with no worries besides how they would get home.

not about texting or calling back or not even going out in general.

it took time for each of them to finally be at peace with the band and their love life's. as much as it hurt, the banger album they made from pure heartbreak would change their lives forever.

marcie shuffles under her sheets, not finding the courage to get out of bed and get ready for the day.

she had gotten up earlier to use the bathroom and brush her teeth. yet she returned back to bed and fell back to sleep happily.

it was only a limited amount of time until she was going on tour again with the band for a good six months.

so she as well as the others were trying to soak up the time being in their own beds as of right now.

she checked her other notifications and such, but not bothering to open any social media apps besides tik tok.

she's comfy and enjoying staying in bed.

or she was, up until someone was frantically banging on her front door and basically shaking up the whole place.

"the fuck." she muttered to herself as she got out of bed and threw on a hoodie to look decent instead of answering the door with barely any clothes on.

she slept in a cropped spaghetti strap and house shorts, she clearly wasn't ready for any guests at this time of the day.

she checked the peep hole before opening the door and rolled her eyes when she saw who it was.

"good morning, marcie." fraser stood over her with a smug expression.

he had a pair of clout glasses resting on his head that kept his blonde curls out of his face.

a white tee with a black denim jacket and black jeans to match with his doc martins. he absolutely looked smoking.

"what the hell, fraz?" she ignores his words.

"what? i can't come say hi to my friendly neighbor? who also happens to be my band mate? and best friend?"

"no, dude. it's super early right now." she shakes her head.