𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

FLASHBACK

"thank you japan!"

the crowd cheers loudly, ringing through the stadium. yelling & screaming is heard throughout the whole building.

the ground shakes with the cheers and clapping. the lights fade and soon the whole room lights up, the stage empty.

the band had just finished a show and left the stage. the fans were still cheering for them regardless, happy about the show they just put on.

fraser is the first one out, stomping his way towards his dressing room in pure disbelief and anger. the anger wasn't from something that pissed him off but from something that hurt him.

gigi didn't show up.

she even promised him that she would come to this show. she missed the last ones because of work but he knew her schedule was clear for the day.

they were texting this morning about plans for after the show and everything. but she didn't show, he couldn't have missed her either cause her spot was where the other significant others were at.

in front of the stage, front row in between fraser & marcie.

fraser couldn't help but feel embarrassed either. the other significant others showed up for his band mates and they had plans to go out together after the show but now it wasn't looking so great.

he heard paris yelling at him to get out of his dressing room because they had some pictures to take for their band account and some fans wanted to meet the whole band.

lawrence had went to the snack table, grabbing a plate of food before heading to his dressing room. he face timed chris who was on his way to the next tour stop the band had so he could be with lawrence at that show.

he gave him updates, telling him how he felt like the show went great even though he was super tired. he even said how excited he was about the next show and how he was counting down the hours till he could hold chris again.

he even mentioned how he felt like he was getting overworked and everything was becoming overwhelming for him but chris told him just to try and relax until they saw each other again.

he would help him figure out his problems and make sure things between them were good before he would leave again to go back to work.

ross had met up with vanessa at the side of the stage, pulling her into a hug and kissing her immediately.

"you did so great! the set was sick!" he smiled brightly at her but all he got was a frown in return.

"it wasn't the best, i kept forgetting a few lyrics." she sighed in defeat.

"so? i forget some lyrics too when i'm on stage. you did great, babe." ross shrugged.

she knew he wasn't going to give into her negativity and complaint. she was exhausted from everything right now. and ross being super energetic wasn't making her feel any better.

"i guess you're right." she put on a fake smile as he continued their conversation and talked about something else.

timothee was waiting for maise in her dressing room, a proud smile on his face. he kept repeating what he was going to say to her, how he was going to hug or kiss her first.

he also had a little something for her.

she came into the room alone and jumped when she saw her boyfriend standing here with a small box in his hands and a smile.