𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

atlas was pissed to say the least.

his plans for london were cut short because of the band he's worked with for years. they knew how important this trip was going to be for not only the band but for him too.

when he heard they were going to be leaving london sooner than expected he wanted to throw himself off the balcony of his hotel.

and the fact that his own girlfriend unfortunately couldn't fly to london because her flight had gotten cancelled and the closest flight was going to be a whole two days after the actual day she was supposed to arrive in london made matters worse.

so once again, he's off to come up with a new plan to fix his original plan that was in london.

everything was planned quickly and efficiently.

but atlas was a perfectionist, especially for his favorite girl.

it was missing... music.

god he didn't know if this was going to go through yet.

he found himself in front of fraser's front door. he knocked twice before the door opened with fraser standing there in his nike sweats and was shirtless.

"can i help you?" he asked atlas kindly. he stepped aside to let atlas into his apartment. he closed the door behind him and went to the living room where atlas had sat on the couch.

atlas let out a sigh.

"remember how you've always said you wanted to sing at my wedding?" atlas brought up to fraser who was caught off guard.

"yeah but you're not even engaged— oh shit! atlas, my brother, my favorite employee, you're getting engaged?!" fraser, for once, caught on to what atlas was saying.

"not yet! so don't jinx it." atlas pointed at the overly excited irish man.

"shit. sorry. but what are you doing here then?" fraser asked, taking a seat next to atlas.

"i want you the band to sing a song for me and willow. it's our song actually. i already have it planned out and everything, all you idiots have to do it not get in the way and do as you're told." atlas explained.

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"i was going to propose in london. but you gets went home early, her flight got canceled, and everything was just falling apart. for a second i for sure thought it was a sign for me not to marry willow." atlas admitted to fraser.

"are you kidding me? willow loves you! and she would've loved anything you would've done for her. you could've literally asked her to marry you at a mcdonald's and i'm sure she would've said yes."

fraser scoffed at how doubtful atlas was currently being.

fraser doesn't get jealous easily, but he had been jealous of atlas & willow's relationship for some time now.

they had been together for years, there love was so old school and classic like you see in the movies. it was hard not to ignore the presence of their love when it was in the room.

fraser has always been a hopeless romantic and all he's ever wanted was a relationship like theirs.

a big part of him wanted that with paris. but if only the universe could fix that for him.