𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

"pack your bags, we're going to london, losers."

"london?"

"london!"

"losers?"

"how much bags?"

"for what exactly?"

"you guys are performing  at the wireless festival. you guys are gonna be the surprise guests they have for the first day. then we have some interviews with capital one, vevo UK, iheart radio london, spotify london, and british GQ for the rest of the week."

paris clarified with the band, standing in front of the table they sat at in their conference space they were in.

the girls sat on the left meanwhile the boys sat on the right. paris stood at the end of the table in between them with his clipboard in hand as he reread some information.

with the great publicity their new single teeth brought, they were astounded to continue to release new music.

and now that they give out more songs along with content, there's a high demand for the band to do more publicity.

such as interviews, post more on social media, interact with fans as much as possible, etc.

it had only been two days and the song was sitting at number one on the billboard charts for top 10.

they broke their own record for getting number one as quick as it did. for the most part, they were proud of themselves.

but they did feel more pressure to top each song they released.

"and you guys might or might not be performing a live show at a radio festival." paris said lowly with an unsure tone.

"paris... what the fuck? why is all of this short notice?" lawrence glared at the blue haired man.

"check your emails, dingus. and maybe answer my texts next time whenever i send an SOS about something important." paris fired back with annoyance.

"when do we leave?" paris hesitated to look over at frazzle when he asked a simple question.

yet he did anyways.

and he regretted it.

the ocean blue eyes paris adored were now cold and boring. not a single spark in frazzle's eyes. it made paris sick and feel completely guilty.

he was never used to this feeling. he just wanted to drown himself in the ocean and die to get away from all his problems.

but he can't necessarily do that. so for now, he's gonna have to pretend that he doesn't care.

once again.

"tomorrow night. so we can be there sunday morning. sunday will be a chill day before the busy week." paris answered softly.

he hoped fraser would give him a sign. he didn't know what kind of sign but a sign that he still cared. that he would still open minded to paris and that things between them weren't horrible.