𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

the day had gone by swiftly.

there was nothing much to do but wait around and prepare for the long plane ride. it was gonna be six hours, but with the carry on and checking bags it would add another hour at least.

by the time they would get to london, it would be super early morning for them rather than late at night like it would be in america.

they were definitely going to feel the jet lag but they didn't have any planned that day since they were going to have to check in and settle in before the long couple of weeks they had ahead of them.

getting them to the airport wasn't a hassle.

well, not for lawrence and mars. but everyone else seemed to cooperate perfectly fine.

fraser was shockingly quiet the whole car ride to the airport. he seemed to be somewhere else the whole time. he even had his sun glasses on even though the sun wasn't even that bright anymore.

the band knew something was up but they weren't going to push him into spilling the truth until he was ready.

they knew gigi found out about fraser hooking up with kendall. that's all they needed to know for now.

paris seemed to be fine as well. but in reality he was dealing with a harsh hang over and was dying in the inside.

with marcie almost forgetting half of her wardrobe for the trip and rence nearly loosing his pass port, paris was seconds away from jumping off the nearest bridge.

he kept on thinking about what fraser said to him.

"i hate you." keep replaying in his mind and now he's starting to believe it since fraser hasn't even looked him this whole time.

when they unloaded from the SUV, they band each gave the driver a tip before he went on his way.

they did what they needed to do to kill time.

they eventually found themselves at the mcdonald's inside the airport, eating before they boarded the plane.

"you're paying right?" lawrence looked at vanessa as he grabbed his milkshake and big mac from the counter.

"might as well since you're about to swallow all of that in less than five minutes." she rolled her eyes. she honestly didn't mind paying for him but he could've asked in a nicer way.

"that's not the only thi—"

"lawrence!"

"fine, i'll shut up." he rolled his eyes before taking a sip of his chocolate shake and walking away to stand next to maise who already got her food.

she had gotten a happy meal, a six piece nuggets to be exact. she was picking at her fries while scrolling through her phone.

fraser and mars were ordering, paris was behind them and looked at the menu before it was his turn.

fraser at first refused to eat anything which was weird for mars. and no matter how many times he told her no, she got his usual order anyways.

and he actually ate it with her watching him like a hawk because he knew she would cause a scene if he didn't eat.

time passes by and now they board the plane. they get to their seats which was first class. lawrence refused to sit in commercial and maise complained about being claustrophobic.