𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾- 𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗅𝖾

TMZ EXCLUSIVE!

Who is Fraser James Weinheimer?

Most people commonly know him as The Land of Make Believe's lead singer and song writer. He's made the cover of Rolling Stone, Gucci, Time magazine, and many more.

He's befriended other celebrities like Niall Horan, Evan Peters, Machine Gun Kelly, and Marvel's Tom Holland.

He's often been spotted with these men.

Clubbing and going to parties, these friendships seem to be his personal ones since he's known them for years [According to photographs dating back to 2015-2017].

He's also been spotted with women but the list is too long to write in this article. Woman he's commonly seen with are his band mates Vanessa Winston, Maise Kuthdrow, and his rumored girlfriend, Marcie Wayne.

The couple has rumored to be dating since the beginning of 2019 but neither have them have confirmed or denied these rumors.

Besides the female band mates, he's often spotted with Dove Cameron, Hailee Steinfield, Zendaya, and Gigi Hadid, a former ex girlfriend that the couple is known to be on & off.

But a new name has been added to the list: Kendall Jenner.

The couple is rumored to be dating ever since late september of this year. The couple were spotted out in New York City with friends at a club. Witnesses say the two were pretty close and touchy towards the end of the night they were there.

They were both spotted together leaving the club in the same car.

After that night, it went silent. They were never spotted together [that we know of].

But new information has been released that the two were actually hooking up!

And don't forget, Kendall Jenner is not only the world's top model but also Gigi Hadid's best friend!

A few weeks ago, Hadid & Weinheimer were both spotted at a coffee shop together. Sources say they were chatting over coffee and everything seemed calm.

Until a mystery person that we now know as, Paris Bianchi, the assistant of The Land of Make Believe [of 5+ years] waltzed into the coffee shop.

A verbal fight broke out between Weinheimer and Bianchi witnesses say. It ended with these key words being quoted from Bianchi with a shout:

"I'm not the one who fucked my ex girlfriend's best friend and didn't tell her."

Well folks, I'd say we're surprised but with the track history of women for Fraser Weinheimer we unfortunately are not shocked.

The most we've gotten is that the band [The Land of Make Believe] is currently in London doing a press tour for their newest singles Want You Back & Teeth. And their upcoming album that has yet to be announced.

That's all we have so far on the man who thinks with his own penis. Hopefully Hadid never forgives him and finds new friends.

CLICK LINK FOR MORE STORIES !

SI SPEAKS (🪨🗿🦾)
😈😈😈

but also please don't hurt me it's just for the plot but then again i'm not gonna promise things won't get worse 🫣