𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

the room was filled with tension.

the cold weather outside didn't make the energy any better. if anything it made everyone feel uneasy about the situation.

monday's were by far the worst. you restart the week. you have to start all over again. you have work to and worry about things that are coming your way.

paris bianchi hated monday's.

especially today, this he received a email exactly at seven in the morning about a meeting coming up today. it was last minute but it was a high impact meeting so he had no choice.

the informed the band that same morning about the meeting and that there was going to be an uber sent their way. they were given a time and place for the meeting.

so for the time being, paris stayed inside the comfort of his condo until he had to go.

he honestly didn't wanna go to the stupid meeting.

or that's what he told himself. but in reality he just didn't want to face fraser after what happened to between them.

he hated himself for letting go and opening up the way he did to the blonde. he hated himself for giving fraser his body knowing the reputation fraser had.

a part of him hoped that this was different. that maybe fraser grew up and matured over the past year and now he's going to actually be serious.

maybe.

he had faith in fraser but it was little. paris never had faith in anyone especially himself. so why does he have it now?

he walked shirtless to his kitchen to poor himself more coffee. he grabbed his favorite mug that was gifted to him by marcie a few years ago when they were on tour in japan.

it was a birthday gift and paris wasn't a big fan of his own birthday. but the band tried their best to make it special for him.

marcie gifted him a mug with a picture of jack the skeleton since she knew paris was a big tim burton fan and loved all his films.

fraser loved the nightmare before christmas.

"shut the hell up." he whispered to himself when he caught himself thinking about the blonde once again.

he didn't hesitate to reach for the vodka that was in one of the cabinets in his kitchen and poured himself two shots into his coffee.

it was definitely going to be a long day for him.

the morning went on. too fast for his own liking and before he knew it, he was standing in willow's studio with the band and atlas.

"teeth is darker than want you back. so for the music video and photo shoot we were thinking of doing a darker aesthetic that related to the song. blue and black were the main colors." willow explained to the group.

she held her scrap book that contained the whole aesthetic of the album for each song. she'd gone out of her way to put extra work in to make sure the album was portrayed the way the band wanted it to be.

each detail, color, design, had to be perfect.

willow was great at figuring out the aesthetic and colors for each song.

"and leather fabric, chains, pieces of white, and literally anything that looks like something from the devil's dresser would work for the shoot." atlas added further on.