Chapter 24

When we get to the chateau we realize we’re the last ones to arrive. Everyone else’s cars are here, JJ’s truck being the last. We walk to the backyard, assuming that’s where everyone is. Surely enough, everyone is standing around drinking beer and laughing with each other.

“The parties here!” I yell, putting my hand and the box of Truly’s in the air.

I grab a Truly and make my way over towards Sarah and Kie, who are sitting in the hammock.

“I'm joining you,” I say, climbing in next to them.

“You and JJ were the last ones to get here, what were y'all doing?” Sarah asks, wiggling her eyebrows.

“I took a 2 hour nap,” I say.

“Oh come on, you know more happened,” Kie says.

“Yea, shower sex, bathroom sex, bedroom sex,” I start naming them off. We all go into a fit of laughter.

“Pope and I had car sex, I have brusises in place I didn’t know I could get brusises,” Kie says.

“Been there, done that,” Sarah says. 

“Wait Sarah, does Sophia know?” Kie asks quietly.

“I’m sitting right here,” I say.

“Oh yea, she was the first to find out!” Sarah says, I then realized she was talking about her being pregnant.

“Yea, so how are you and John B after you talked?” I ask her.

“He’s okay with having a baby. He apologized for running off and then we had sex,” She says.

“Ahh Sarah! I don’t want to think about you and my brother having sex!” I say with a laugh.

I finish my drink and head over to the table to get another one. I see JJ walking over here and decide to tease him. I ‘accidently’ drop the cans on the ground, bending down to pick them up. I make sure to turn so he gets a good view, then I stand up and put the drinks on the table.

“I know what you're trying to do Sophia. It’s not gonna work,” JJ says when he gets to me. I turn towards him, not saying a word. I simply smile at him when an idea comes to mind. I grab all of my hair and start to put it in a ponytail, seeing that it is hot outside… and I know it’s his weakness. JJ clenches his jaw and reaches for another beer, wasting no time to open it and take a drink. When I'm done putting my hair up, I lick my lips and check him out, knowing I have all of his attention.

“You know what I keep thinking about?” I ask him, smirking as he looks at me confused. “How badly I want you right now.”

“Sop-” He starts but I cut him off. I lean forward so I’m whispering in his ear but still avoiding touching him.

“Do you know how badly I want to give you head right now? All you have to do is touch me,” I whisper before moving back to standing in front of him. I watch as he thinks about what to do next, and I can’t help the laugh that escapes my lips when he rolls his eyes and grabs my hands, dragging me inside the house.

“I fucking hate you,” is all he says as he walk. Once we get inside, I stop him from walking and put my hands around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss before I stop.

“No you don’t. You love me.” I say. He nods before connecting to lips, and it becomes intense quickly. We make our way to my room, quickly, not wasting any time in getting on the bed.

Authors note:
I love this chapter, omg!