04; Lazy Days

You were laying in bed, cuddling up to Mark. He finished recording early, and he had nothing else to do so you two decided to just have a lazy day in. These kind of days were your favorites; talking about everything and anything while cuddling. You thought Mark had fallen asleep until he spoke up.

"How do birds hear?"

You bursted into a fit of giggles.

"I'm serious! Like where are their ears and stuff?" Your laughter died down and he just stared at you with a weird look.

"What is it?" You asked consciously.

He smiled and pushed a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Nothing, you're just beautiful." He replied.

You felt your cheeks heat up and he chuckled, kissing your nose.

"You're so adorable!" Mark whisper shouted as he rolled on top of you. You let out a squeal as you felt his weight crushing you.

"M-mark! Stop it!" You yelped.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and flipped you over. Your back was against his chest; and you can hear his heartbeat slowing down.

"You're so weird." You giggled, and he just held you tighter. You rolled off of him and you two just lay down, face to face. His hair was all over the place, so you brushed it with your fingers. He closed his eyes and let out a contented sigh.

"I love you so much, you know?" He asked, not opening his eyes.

"I know. I love you too," You smiled.

He opened his eyes and had a serious look on his face.

"Back to my question,"

"How do birds hear?"