08; Working out

Inspired by the picture that Mark posted today.

* . ⋆・゚。 . ・゚˚ . · · ✧

You opened the door to your house and stepped in with groceries in your hand. You walked over to the kitchen and placed them down on the counter, sighing. You didn't hear Mark talking nor screaming so you assumed that he wasn't recording and that he was in the room. You climbed up the stairs and called his name, but you got no reply. As you walked down the hall, a grunting sound became more evident, and it led you to the spare room. You opened it to see the most glorious sight you had ever witnessed; Mark was working out.

"Oh my god," You whispered, closing the door. Mark looked up at you and smirked.

"Hey, babe." He said, his voice husky. You took this in; a sweaty Mark, panting and grunting right in front of you. You had to remind yourself to close your mouth, it was hard not to drool over this.

"You like what you see?" He chuckled, and you gulped. He worked out a few minuted more before stopping and reaching for a bottle of water. He gulped the whole thing down, crushing the bottle with his hands. He walked over to you, and you tried your best not to jump on him right then and there. He knew what you wanted when you bit your lip, and he just smirked again and pushed a strand of your hair behind your ear. He backed you up against the wall, staring into your eyes before kissing you passionately. You ran your fingers through his hair, tugging on them slightly. You didn't mind that he was still sweaty, but he did. He pulled away and placed his hands on your hips.

"I need to take a shower, I probably stink!" He laughed and you shook your head and smiled. He opened the door and you followed. When you got to the bedroom, you sat on the edge of the bed as Mark went into the bathroom. You heard the shower turn on, and before Mark closed the door he poked his head out.

"Wanna join?"

You sprung out of bed and walked in, excited like a kid on Christmas morning.