23; Your child has a nightmare

A/N: Y/K/N stands for 'Your Kids Name'!

This was requested by ScaredySpooks :-) Thanks for requesting! I hope you like it (Despite its shittiness.) x

* . ⋆・゚。 . ・゚˚ . · · ✧

Your sleeping state was interrupted when you felt the bed dip and shift. Even while half-asleep, you made out hushed voices in your room.

You opened your eyes slowly, rubbing them as you rolled over so you were facing Mark's side. As your vision adjusted to the darkness, you saw your daughter/son talking to Mark, who sat on the edge of the bed.

"What happened?" You asked, yawning.

The two were startled for a moment before Mark replied.

"Y/K/N just had a nightmare."

You sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed, where your child stood, slightly shaken up. You immediately felt bad and pulled them for a hug.

"Aww," You cooed, rubbing their back.

"Are you okay now? Do you wanna sleep with us or in your room?" You asked once you pulled away.

"I wanna sleep with mommy and daddy," They replied sleepily with their small voice.

"Alright, kiddo. Lets go to bed. I'll protect ya from all the monsters, okay?" Mark smiled, picking them up.

"Okay. Thank you, daddy." They said, smiling.

He tucked her in the middle of the bed, right between you guys. Once you all said your goodnights, you closed your eyes and drifted off to a nightmare-free sleep.