Note #2

Hey guys!! I know not all of you are going to read this but if you are, thanks! I also hope you like the new cover, haha.

First of all, thank you so much for all the reads, votes, and comments. I hope you're enjoying these imagines as much as I do :-)

Second, I want to talk to you guys! All your comments are hilarious and they make my day. Even just small talk is fine with me, so drop by my messages and we can yell about anything.

Third, if any of you want me to check out your book, I'd be happy to! Usually I get to learn more and expand my knowledge on writing as well as my vocabulary. Honestly, I don't know much about writing and I view my work as really average, maybe even below that hahaha. I've met many people who have amazing stories, but they don't have as much reads as they deserve! I'll try to help as much as I can :-)

Speaking of this, I'd actually like to recommend someone right now! zoozoobee writes phenomenal Mark imagines. Seriously, they're awesome, so you should go check them out! (Please don't leave me though.. just kidding haha)

Fourth, I've been kind of thinking of doing a collaboration...? I've seen other people do it, where they write one part of the story and the other one writes the other part. I think it would be very fun and I'd get to meet and talk with a lot of you! If anyone's interested (I sure hope so) then just message me :-)

Fifth, man, is anyone still reading? I'm sorry, you must be expecting an imagine. Honestly, I wish more people would read these notes, because I do want to connect with you guys. I've noticed a big gap in the number of readers between these author's notes and the imagines. I understand though, so do whatever you wish :-)

Anyway, thank you again! I hope you have a great day as always x