16; You leave scratches on his back

You were laying on your bed scrolling through tumblr while Mark was in the shower. You two had "fun" last night, and you woke up sore and tired. You yawned and laid on your stomach, chin on the palm of your hand.

You heard the shower turn off and the door open, revealing Mark wearing nothing but a towel that was wrapped around his waist. His fluffy hair was wet, and he pushed strands of it out of his face before putting on his glasses.

"So, Y/N," He walked in front of you, smirking.

"Yes?" You asked, furrowing your brows.

"You left some pretty deep scratches on my back," He chuckled huskily and you turned red.

"Can I.. see?" You asked, nervous to see how bad it was.

He turned around and you gasped. Red lines traced his back, and it looked like it hurt.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" You stood up and he turned to face you. He looked down at you and smirked.

"I feel great. I didn't know you could get this feisty, though." He chuckled and you rolled your eyes, smiling.

You placed your hands on his chest and kissed him. His hands cupped your face, and it stayed that way for a bit longer. You gasped for air as you pulled away. Mark wrapped an arm around your waist and kissed your forehead.

"I have to get dressed now," He laughed, moving away from you and walking towards the dresser. You pouted, sitting on the bed.

"We'll have round two later." He winked, putting on a shirt.