28; Valentine's Day

A/N: Happy Super Late Valentine's Day! Sorry for making it so short ;-; I love each and every one of you. Have a great day!

* . ⋆・゚。 . ・゚˚ . · · ✧

You woke up to an empty bed- well, not exactly. It was devoid of a certain blue-haired partner, but in it's place was a Valentines card.

Yawning, you stretched and brushed your hair out of your face before retrieving the white card with a big, red heart on the center. A small smile etched onto your face, but soon faltered once you turned it around.

"Oh my god," You whispered, as you read the comic sans printed words. It was a Valentines meme card.

You shouldn't be surprised, really, knowing that your boyfriend was an absolute dork. That's why you sighed when you placed the card down and actually took a look at your bedroom, which was decorated with pink paper hearts. And, of course, when you looked closer, they all had '( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)' printed on it. You face-palmed, shaking your head as you swung your legs over the side of the bed and made your way towards the bathroom.

As you walked around the house, you found more and more Valentines meme cards plastered in various places. One was on the bathroom mirror, another on the dresser and in your shirt (much to your dismay), probably ten on the walls in the hallway, and even miniature ones that were stuffed into almost every small place you could name. You didn't know whether to groan or laugh.

You arrived in the living room, waiting for the next surprise. Oddly enough, nothing caught your eye- until you had to do a double-take on the TV.

Displayed on the screen was the music video of Rick Astley's 'Never Gonna Give You Up'. Thankfully, it was on mute. You looked up at the ceiling, breathing out a, "Why?" and as if on cue, the mastermind entered the house.

"I'm hoooome!" Mark announced, his keys jingling as he carelessly threw it onto some table. You turned towards him to find him with a giant grin and several presents.

"Happy Valentines day, Y/N!" He exclaimed, opening his arms to show you the numerous items he bought. The four balloons bumped into each other as he moved, the contents of the paper bags rustled inside, and the semi-giant teddy bear that reached his waist fell to the ground. This time, he carefully placed everything down before swiftly walking up to you and pulling you in for a hug.

"Did you like the cards?" He asked as he pulled away, his hands still resting on your waist.

"Mhm," You nodded slowly, a small laugh escaping you.

"I can't believe you did all of this, especially that," You added, looking at the TV.

He laughed, placing his hand at the side of your face to make you face him. With your hands traveling up his back and to his hair, he kissed you, dipping you down slightly. He smiled into the kiss before pulling away, and he hugged you once more, resting his head on top of yours.

"You love me," He snickered.

"Unfortunately."

"Hey!"