12; Twitter Conversations

Note: Sorry for not updating, kinda need more inspiration and ideas. Please send in requests! p.s (y/t is your twitter username.)

 * . ⋆・゚。 . ・゚˚ . · · ✧

Mark was upstairs recording while you were in your bedroom, bored out of your mind. You decided to open twitter, since that's where all the interesting stuff happens. You tapped the blue icon and scrolled through your timeline. You followed a bunch of people and talked to them. 

"hi guys! i'm really bored, so go and send me questions!" You tweeted, and within a few seconds, your mentions started blowing up. Of course, most people asked about your relationship with Mark, which you wanted to keep private. They understood, and they asked you other questions; about your childhood, your favorite book, what movie made you cry and what games you like to play. You answered quickly and happily, not noticing how late its gotten. Mark should be editing by now, so you still continued doing your business. After a few minutes more of rambling on about whatever, you told yourself that you'll just do one more. A tweet came in your mentions and you smiled.

@Markiplier: @y/t glad you're having fun with my fans! i miss you :P

@y/t: @Markiplier they're really cool! and hey, i'm just in the other room, ya doofus.

"Alright, just one last question," You said to yourself.

@gameboymark: @y/t what can you say about mark?? :D

@y/t: @gameboymark i love jim :)

You noticed your typo just as you sent it. You sighed to yourself and smiled at all of the other mentions.

@y/t: @gameboymark whoops, typo. *him :P

You got off the bed and walked to Mark's game room. Just as you were about to open the door, you got a notification.

@Markiplier: @y/t who's jim??