A little update!

Hello! I'm back, and I apologize for my unexpected hiatus. Don't worry, nothing's wrong and I'm not dead, hahaha.

School's just been pretty busy and I've been running into tests and assignments day after day, which really sucks because I already received the prompts from the contest winners but I haven't been able to continue them! Yes, I definitely have started them, but due to the hell we all know and love, I've had to postpone writing for the meantime.

But hey, I am back (despite having a test tomorrow lmao rip) and hopefully I will get to write soon! Again, I'm so sorry for suddenly disappearing, I really didn't want to :-(

To make it up, I have a surprise!

I made a Tumblr account - specially for Markiplier drabbles!

That's right! I just made one (using mobile because holy shit we only have one laptop and I don't want to use it with my family around haha) and I'm going to use it as a way to warm up and get inspired and motivated. If you haven't noticed, I specifically said "drabbles" instead of imagines because I really do intend on writing only short pieces. Don't fret, my friends, for I will still be writing my longer one shots here!

Ah, crap, I really do hope this will be a good idea, hahaha. I don't want to start a whole bunch of stuff and end up abandoning it, which I have already done in the past, and I still feel guilty sometimes.

Anyway, in addition to this, I'm going to look for mods!

So basically, I'm gonna recruit some fellow Markimoo fans who want to write and they can run the blog with me! I'll explain more on the blog itself either tonight or tomorrow when I come home from school.

SO, *claps hands* a quick summary for you all:

1. I've been gone due to school (smh)

2. I've opened up a Markiplier scenario/drabble blog on Tumblr

3. I will be looking for people who are willing to write and run the blog with me

4. I hope this works out and enough people actually use Tumblr hahaha

Aaand, that's about it! Here's the url by the way: daydreamingmark.tumblr.com

I also have another blog, which is my main one. All there is on it are just aesthetic pictures and some posts about my personal life, hahaha. The url for that one is sentimentalskies :-)

Oh yeah, PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OWN TUMBLR BLOGS! I'd love to follow you all!

As always, have a great day! x

EDIT: I FORGOT TO ADD- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING PATIENT I TRULY APPRECIATE IT

AND EVEN MORE THANKS FOR 420k READS!! (BLAZE IT) THAT'S INSANE AND I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I HOPE YOU'RE ALL DOING GREAT 💘