14; He's drunk and he confesses his love for you (pt 2)

You slowly opened your eyes, immediately squinting from the glare of the sun that shone through the window. You rubbed your eyes and sat up. You surprisingly found yourself in Mark's bed, usually when you stayed over you'd sleep on the couch despite Mark's protests. You'd argue until he finally gave in and let you sleep on the couch instead of his bed.

You grabbed your phone from the night stand and checked the time. 7:26 AM. You groaned and fell back on the bed. You never wake up this early. Well, it was considered early for you.

You closed your eyes, trying to go back to sleep. It hasn't even been 5 minutes before you were woken up by the sound of footsteps and the door opening. You turned your head to the doorway and found Mark standing there with a tray full of food.

"Good morning, sunshine." He said, his voice husky. He walked over to your side and carefully placed the tray on the night stand.

"Sleep well?"

You nodded and he gave you a small smile, pushing his hair back as strands fell in front of his face. Oh how you'd love to wake up to this every day. You sat up and admired the food Mark made. Bacon and eggs, hm, not bad. You loved Mark's cooking, but you'd never admit it. He sat next to you and picked up the tray, placing it in front of you.

"Bon appetit," He grinned, and you took a bite. God, it tasted heavenly. You sighed happily and Mark chuckled. Both of you sat in silence as you finished your food.

"Are you okay? Do you have a bad hangover or anything?" You asked, swallowing the last bite of bacon. He shook his head.

"I'm fine. I feel great, actually,"

"Alright then," You said, patting his head and standing up. You brought the tray downstairs and Mark followed you. You put the plate in the sink and turned around to see Mark looking down at the ground, mumbling.

"What's up?" You asked, causing him to look up and blush.

"Uh, its nothing," He answered, rubbing the back of his neck. You raised your brow at him but shrugged it off. You were about to walk into the living room before Mark stopped you, turning you around so that you were facing him.

"Mark-"

"I love you," He blurted, his grip on your biceps loosening. His hands slid down until they were placed on either side of him, his hands balled up in a fist.

He looked down at the ground and you took that opportunity to respond. You placed your hand below his chin and tilted it up.

"Hey, hey. Look at me," You said. He looked up and you stared into his eyes.

"I love you too." You whispered, closing the gap between the two of you. Your hands found its way to the back of his neck, pulling him closer.

You both pulled away at the same time, breathing heavily. He smiled at you shyly and held your hands in his.

"I love you," He repeated, kissing your fingers.

"So much."