A bright new beginning

I don't own this beautiful song!  Mature content ahead.

He pulled the laces of her dress and started undoing them slowly. Tauriel's chest was moving up and down, her breath heavier with every move. He loosened the material, revealing more of her pale skin but still keeping her breasts hidden. Moving slowly, Thranduil leaned towards her, almost touching her cheek with his lips and having the nervous feeling that she might pull back and change her mind. However, she did not pull back but leaned towards him as well and kissed his lips. She started softly then pushed harder against him and he savoured feeling her desire for him. Thranduil allowed her to caress his face, his hair, while her movements were becoming more and more determined, her hands pulling his silk robe away and touching his shoulders, craving for more of him. 

How good it felt to see her so passionate and have her passion all for himself... He pulled her hair back and gripped it with his hand, as their kissing was becoming more intense. The chamber was dissolving around them into colours, as if nothing material existed anymore.  It was just the two of them at the beginning of time or at the end of it, it didn't matter. The two of them and Eru. Nothing else. 

They reached for each other's bodies under the thin layer of clothes, hungry to feel more skin, until they were completely naked. Thranduil felt Tauriel touch his erection and he gasped in surprise. It felt slightly surreal to look back into her lustful eyes as she was gripping him tighter...Such a wicked and delightful sight. To have her there looking at him in that way, touching him so intimately, as he had never hoped to happen between them in a million years. To feel at that moment Tauriel's emotions, her thoughts and her lust as if they were his own. She climbed her way on his lap, holding onto his shoulders, her cheeks flushed and breathing heavily. 

He finally allowed himself to look at her breasts and her naked form and it was more beautiful than he had ever imagined. Thranduil had, of course, never seen her naked before but at times his wandering mind had imagined how fair her skin would look like under her clothes, what curves and shapes her body would form under the captain tunic. Her body was smaller than he would have thought and more graceful than he had imagined. For everyone else, Tauriel's fierceness and her warrior tunics were the façade hiding a beautiful feminine elleth body, too fragile and too sensual for a violent, cruel world. 

Thranduil felt seduced even more by her. She felt vulnerable and small in his arms, her skin warm and soft against his, surrendered in pleasure and lust. He turned her on her back and laid her on the sheets, climbing on top of her and lifting her body effortlessly with one hand on the bed. A soft moan escaped her throat and watched him with a bit of surprise on her face. He was having a strange feeling of satisfaction and victory having her under him, literally, naked, vulnerable and surrendered to him. 

He started with her face and neck, kissing her with hunger, biting her gently, hearing her gasps and breathing in the scent of her. He let his hands move all over her body, feeling every curve and his head then lowered towards her breasts and her abdomen. How long it had been since he loved an elleth in that way, he thought, yet it felt as natural as it was only yesterday. Every movement was coming so easily. He felt Tauriel's body arch with pleasure as he tasted her skin, feeling its sweet floral scent and another woody scent unique only to her. 

He then felt her hands grab his flesh, hungry to touch him, her fingers running through his hair, then pressing onto his back and shoulders, going even lower down towards his hips as he lifted himself back again on top of her. They kissed again and he could feel her desire strongly as she started pressing her hands against his hips, opening her legs with gasps. They looked into each other's eyes and Thranduil could see his own lust reflected into Tauriel's green eyes, like a mirror. She kissed his neck and collarbone and the feel of her lips on his skin was so blissful and intoxicating and made his whole spine tingle with pleasure. He let out a satisfied grown as her movements were becoming more possessive, claiming him entirely. Then, he felt her legs coil around his body and her hands were pushing his torso closer to her own.