The Fangirl Games

Shannon didn't want this.

No one wanted this. They got caught in the web. Before they knew it, a story became a real-life war.

And no one wants to lose

_________

Shannon ran as fast as she could. The representatives from the Sokeefe district, the Sophitz, and Sodex were running after her. the Soforkle districts fanboy had been the first to reach a tragic end. Sotam fangirl had stabbed them with a sword. Shannon reached the cave she had rigged to write in. Hastily, she wrote Sodex's end. Sealed their fate with a kiss.

She exhaled. She was safe. 

_________

 The Solinh representative was running to the cave. She had figured out how the rigging worked after watching Shannon enter and leave for 5 days. Her legs had almost died of cramps, but it was worth it. She would bring honor to her district.

She stormed in and pressed a dagger to Shannon's throat.

"Where is it" she growled

The only thing she registered after that was pain blossoming from her stomach. She looked down. She had a sword in her stomach, blood dripping on the cave floor.

She fell to the floor, dead.

_________

Sokeefe smiled. She had planted the idea in Solinh's head. She knew that once Shannon killed Solinh, she would continue with the plot. But she had to go out sometime. And when she did, Sokeefe was ready.

_________

Sophitz sighed. They had been trying to find Sokeefe for a while now. Sophitz knew Sokeefe was his biggest competitor. They had to be defeated. all of a sudden, they heard a shout from the other end of the map. Sophitz ran, already unsheathing his sword.

_________

Sokeefe could hear Sophitz running behind her. some smiled and slipped into the crack, and pushed the boulder against the entrance.

Writing the scene, she then dashed back out, giving Shannon a chance to grab the book from her. She needed her to finish the rest of the book. Who else has that kind of talent?

_________

Part 2 should come out at some point, but I'm not sure if I will.

Depends on you guys

comment?

*crosses fingers*

Cya qwerts!

-qwerty