Author's Note - Confession

Dear Readers,

I have a confession to make. I am not Sarah. My real name is Jareth and I live in the castle beyond the Goblin City as the Goblin King.

I intended to keep my identity a secret and never tell but  (Alice as I know her) has told me secret so I decided to come clean.

She and I are good friends and if you want to know more about our lives then please read her book Normality is a Prison. It shall tell of our lives. Mostly her's but she will include me. I don't know how she could leave one as wonderful as myself out.

You may ask why I have my user name as 'sarahlet2999". Well, read queenieforever's book and you shall know.

A warning: her remarks on my clothing and habits are rather annoying but I bear with them so I suppose you shall as well. My sense of style is impeccable despite anything she might say. 

The real reason I won't be posting is that I have been busy in the kingdom and hanging around with Alice. There have been more runners than ususal. 

You ask why I don't write while I am waiting for the thirteen hours to post? Well, it is too hard to explain the reasons. Just know I can't. 

 I hope you continue to enough my book. I never imagined humans could be so supportive.

Jareth, Goblin King

P.S. queenieforever, I am in your house somewhere. I am not telling you where though. You have got to find me. Easier said then done as you humans are fond of saying.