🌹.....1.....🌹

The Akhtar haveli was eeriely silent as usual.

"Hum jaa rhe hai abbu...khuda hafiz.."

"Khuda hafiz..." His abbu nodded curtly going back to the news paper.

"Aane mein der hogi..." saying so Faizal Akhtar left the haveli grabbing his car keys. This man has a different love for his cars. He changes the car according to his shoes colour.

He smirked looking at a red Lamborghini he just bought 3 days back. And he looked at his shoes, they were red. He remembered his conversation with his enemy a year back.

He was taking his Ferrari out from the parking lot of the college. And that's when a classy black Lamborghini blocked his way.

His nostrils flared in anger knowing who it must be.

He came out of the car and kicked the door close glaring deadly at handsome man seating in the Lamborghini.

"Back off Kushal...." He said still maintaining his calm.

"Ohh...so you really think I would..." Kushal replied with the smirk making him loose his patience bit by bit.

"Still stuck at the Ferrari...." He said teasing him further.

"Ohh poor boy....I thought you must've modified your shit...." He said making him more angrier.

"Ohh....I am glad to know that you care about my shit.... I didn't knew Deshmukh's are this indolent that they keep check on our shit." Faizal gave it back smirking as he saw Kushal angered.

"Hmmm.... waise great improvement.... At least you got a little bit of attention of Deshmukh's." Kushal said controlling his anger giving it back.

"Waise saw my car???" Kushal asked back to his form.

Faizal didn't replied, no doubt he was jealous.

"Khud ki kamai ki hai...baap ke paise se nahi liya...." Khushal said patting his shoulder while the smirk adorned his handsome face.

"Ye gaadi pe ghamand kar rha hai na... Ek din aisa aana hai.... Mere jootte ke colour se gaadi badlunga...." He said angrily getting in his car.

"Dekhte hai..." Kushal said getting into his. And that's how the rivalry is between Deshmukh's and Akhtar's.

And Faizal Akhtar did stood on his words. He got in the car and proceeded towards his empire. He smiled thinking about it. They did reach the heights they wanted to. Though it was with cruel plans and filthy deeds. He chuckled at his own thoughts.

As soon as he got on the highway his speed was highest as it could be. Ohh! he loves this... racing his cars and hates when somebody competes with him.

And seems like somebody really wants to taste his hate today.

The another Rolls Royce took overed his Lamborghini. Making him groan and cuss.

"Bloody son of slut." He cussed loudly moving down the glass of window.

He paced his car. Competing the other one. It was the blood of Akhtar, they crave to win. And they can do ANY FUCKIN THING to win.

The other car paced ahead of him and he smirked seeing the number 4000 Royal number of Deshmukh's.

"Seems like a good prey for the morning." He smirked pacing his car faster.

He came right beside the another car and looked at the man wearing expensive jacket driving the car.

"What do you think I will loose by Kushal Deshmukh who is nothing but a tail of his brother." Faizal tried to agitate him and he was agitated.

"Trust me you will...." Khushal said pacing faster.

The competition went on until they broke the signal and police stopped them.

The officer stared at them bored. Oh come on, he's really habitual of this competitions between Deshmukh's and Akhtar's . And moreover they bestow him a really very good amount.

"Sir according to rule...the fine is 1000" The officer said grinning ear to ear.

Faizal placed 3000 infront of him. Making his eyes shine with happiness.

Khushal placed 5000 infront of him making him look at Kushal with open mouth.

Meanwhile police officers phone pinged and he saw 7000 debited in his account.
The officer almost jumped on his seat seeing it.

Khushal glared at Faizal while Faizal smirked. Kushal smirked back and officers phone pinged. And he saw Rs 10000 debited to his account.

Officer was about to faint when his phone pinged again. And he saw Rs.20000 debited in his account. Now his jaw was touching the road.

"Baap ko bankrupt karneka iraada hai kya..." Khushal smirked teasing him.

"Mera pata nahi... Tera bhai to bankrupt hokar his rahega ...." Faizal gave it back. Making Kushal boil with anger.

"Teri to...." He was about to punch him when certain somebody pull him back. Making Faizal smirk.

"Kushal....jaake gaadi mein baith..." The sinfully handsome man in formal clothes spoke to Kushal with his cold and husky voice.

"Lo.... Agaya malik apne ghode ko lagam lagane.... Chal jaa ab...apne bhai ke acche chamche ki tarah jaake gaadi mein baith." Faizal smirked chuckling easily.

"Abey macchar, chal bey... Jaa tu bhi apne baap ki bailgaadi mein jaake baith..." Kushal gave back. While the man who stopped him rubbed his forehead in frustration.

"Aeyy... Baap pe mat jaa...." Faizal roared agitated.

"To tu mere bhai pe mat jaa...." Kushal replied equally raged.

"Khushal jaake gaadi mein baith...." the man said in authoritative tone Making Kushal huff and sit in his car. He turned from there to go back to his brother when he heard-

"Kya hua... Sidharth Deshmukh dar gya...?" Faizal said smirking.

That's it. Sidharth rushed to him and held him by his collar. Faizal was startled and wriggle under his hold. But he was stronger than Faizal thought.

"Sidharth Deshmukh kisise nhi darta.... Bas baat ye hai ki... Sidharth Deshmukh aire gairon ke muh nahi lagta..." Sidharth said smirking. He left Faizal's collar, slightly pushing him and leaving the fuming Faizal back. Suddenly his phone rang. He took it out of his pocket and smiled seeing the caller id making faizal confuse.

'Abhi to aag babula ho rha tha gusse mein? Achanak se aisa kya hua jo itna muskuraa rha hai?' Faizal thought as Sidharth and Kushal drove back in their car.

____________________________________________________🖤🔥✨

with_love_Anu & thehappysoul_22 ❣️